Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan, who will join the inimitable Karan Joharto host the 18th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards here, says the event is going to be a lot of fun as the two have worked hard on the script. Even though the awards will be held on Saturday (Sunday morning, IST) that hasn't stopped Bollywood from bringing traffic to a standstill in one of America's biggest cities.
Rains may have played spoilsport for the fans looking forward to watching their favourite stars walking the green carpet at the much awaited IIFA Rocks event at MetLife Stadium New Jersey on the evening of July 14. Throughout her stay on the ramp, she wore her cute smile on her face and looked like a pretty doll on the ramp.More news: Watch Trump Suffer a Daft Punk Medley for Bastille Day
There will be a total of twelve performances at Rocks.
The IIFA Rocks 2017 on day two will celebrate 25 years of Oscar and Grammy victor Rahman in the music industry and feature a special medley by the maestro along with musicians Diljit Dosanjh, Benny Dayal, Javed Ali, Neeti Mohan, Jonita Gandhi and Haricharan Seshadri.More news: Security intensified at Kamal Haasan's residence
Rocks will be honouring maestro Rahman and he in return will give a splendid performance with his musical gang.
IIFA celebrates the achievements of Bollywood in different cities across the world, but this year it is being held at the iconic MetLife Stadium in NY from July 13-15.More news: DA to give update in Cosmo DiNardo missing men case
- Windy Forecast For Cariboo Wildfires
- Nevada OKs regulation to fix recreational marijuana shortage
- De Mistura: Direct Syrian Talks in Upcoming Rounds
- Bakayoko On His Way To Stamford Bridge - £40m Fee Agreed!
- Garbine Muguruza vs. Venus Williams - player profiles
- Afghan girls fly to USA for robotics fair
- Dollar, bond yields dip amid benign U.S. inflation data
- J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti blames 'external forces' for Kashmir unrest
- Authorities: Pot dealer says he killed 4 men
- No bail for Dileep; actor sent back to Aluva sub-jail