Baskin Robbins is getting in on the ice cream deals throughout the month of July. Be a patriot this Sunday and treat yourself to a free soft serve vanilla cone from McDonald's. A ton of different dairy venues are hosting specials this weekend, including our fave fast food chain.
McDonald's restaurants in Sheboygan will be offering free vanilla cones on Sunday, July 16th.
Carvel: Customers can get a buy-one-get-one deal on Sunday - receive a second cup or cone for free with purchase of one soft-serve ice cream of any size.More news: Specialist doctor offering to treat Charlie Gard named
PetSmart launched its first Doggie-Human Ice Cream Truck in New York City a year ago.
For a chance to win the Golden Arches Cone, soft serve enthusiasts must redeem the Free Vanilla Cone offer in the mobile app on July 16 between 2 PM and 5 PM. The victor will immediately realize their fortune as their scoop of vanilla will be served in a special "Golden Arches Cone".
Whether you're Team Chocolate or Team Vanilla, you can get a Wendy's Frosty in either flavor for just 50¢.More news: Former Russian Spy Attended Trump Jr. Meeting
"We were getting exhausted of seeing so-called ice cream companies boasting about high-protein, low-fat and dairy-free ice cream".
Cumberland Farms: New flavors Chocolate Peppermint Palooza and Awesome Chocolate Amaretto Almond will be discounted $3 off per pint.
At 1:45 p.m., the Museum itself will host an event, with Sweet Corn-ell Drive ice cream available.More news: Turkish police detain producer of Erdogan film over Gulen links
PetSmart: All pets visiting PetSmart PetHotel locations get free Doggie Ice Cream Sundaes this Sunday.
- Jazz sign former Celtics forward Jonas Jerebko
- US Drone Strike Obliterates Islamic State's Afghan Leader
- Chiefs will likely face Ezekiel Elliot despite rumored suspension
- Wimbledon: Sania Mirza crashes out, Bopanna advances to mixed doubles quarters
- Askew-Henry makes another watch list
- Earth's last survivors are going to be water bears
- You can get a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts Friday for 80 cents
- India snubs China 'offer' on Kashmir
- Korea's Foreign Currency Deposits in June Reach Record Low
- Billboard's Top Money Makers