Things took an unexpected turn in the invitation doubles.
Kim Clijsters gives the tennis fan a hand at pulling on his regulation white skirt for a hit on the Wimbledon lawns in an invitational doubles match.
Roly-poly father-of-three Chris Quinn, from Wicklow, Ireland had told the ex-Australian Open and US Open victor where to serve from the stands of Court Three.More news: Afghan girls fly to USA for robotics fair
She asked the crowd where she should serve in order to clinch a point when suddenly a male fan shouted, "body", from the crowd.
Clijsters called out: "You said "body" - why don't you go there?"
She brought over a skirt from her bag and they were also able to get him a white shirt.More news: No bail for Dileep; actor sent back to Aluva sub-jail
Clijsters served - and the man got the ball back over the net. The four-time grand slam victor gave a memorable moment when Kim invited an enthusiast male spectator on the court to face her "body serve" but not before making him wear the traditional "all whites" Wimbledon outfit including skirt! Indeed all this makes Wimbledon the most loved grand slams of all the four.
He added: "Will teach me to open my mouth again".
1 Kim Clijsters lightened up the court at the Wimbledon 2017 playing an invitational match. "One off the bucket list".More news: How Many ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ:ON)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
- Women's WC: New Zealand win toss, put India to bat
- Kashmir: At least three militants killed in ongoing Pulwama encounter
- GOP facing White House pressure to pass new healthcare bill
- Watch EVO 2017 Live-Streams Right Here
- DA to give update in Cosmo DiNardo missing men case
- Cousins charged in homicides of four Pennsylvania men
- Williams - Muguruza, the expected final
- These pictures show how sure Morata was of joining Man United
- Trump to French first lady: 'You're in such good shape'
- Garbine Muguruza vs. Venus Williams - player profiles