Some Facebook users will now be able to create their own GIFs using the camera function in the social networking giant's app. The website The Next Web was the first to spot the app update on Friday, noting that the function lets you create short, looping GIFs that last just a few seconds.More news: Kucinich: Trump Jr. Meeting Is a 'Bunch of Nothing'
The new feature was spotted by TNW's Matt Navarra, and for now, it's visible to some iOS users. Facebook confirmed that the GIF maker is now in testing phase and is only accessible to a handful of users, but it is being gradually rolled out. If you do have access to it, you'll find it to the right after opening the standard camera feature. Then, take a look at the top portion of the app, where you will see Normal, GIF, and Text modes. Once you make a GIF, it can be posted your Facebook page or added to a story. You can't send them to other services, and you can only save them as videos.More news: Garbine Muguruza in awe of evergreen Venus Williams ahead of Wimbledon final
More news: Former Senator Scott Ludlam's whistlebower has come forward
- Kashmir: At least three militants killed in ongoing Pulwama encounter
- Trump to French first lady: 'You're in such good shape'
- President Scowls During French Army's Amazing Daft Punk Tribute
- Williams - Muguruza, the expected final
- These pictures show how sure Morata was of joining Man United
- Security intensified at Kamal Haasan's residence
- Watch EVO 2017 Live-Streams Right Here
- Klopp takes a vow of silence over Liverpool's top targets
- Bakayoko On His Way To Stamford Bridge - £40m Fee Agreed!
- Women's WC: New Zealand win toss, put India to bat