We doubt he's even up all night for good fun, but nevertheless, the President of the United States got lucky in France today watching the Bastille Day celebrations. The two were treated to an absolutely awesome Daft Punk medley preformed by The French Military Band. French President Emmanuel Macron appeared to enjoy the performance as he smiled and bopped his head, but Trump remained stoic.
Bastille Day plays host to the oldest and largest regular military parade in Europe, which President Donald Trump was lucky enough to witness on his trip to France.More news: Ryan Lochte cleared of false-report charge after 'robbery' at Rio Olympics
Daft Punk, of course, is the French duo known for catchy tracks and shiny, anonymizing helmets who've broken into U.S. Billboard charts with hits like "One More Time".
Another said: "Do you think this visit was actually just so Macron could troll Trump and subliminally call him a "Daft Punk"?". While Macron clearly loved the little tribute to France's most famous musicians, Donald seemed to not quite pick up on what was going on.More news: Multiple reports: Second person arrested in missing men case
But despite the apparent follicle enjoyment - and others breaking into joyful applause at the performance - Trump remained stoic.More news: Dow ends at 2nd straight record ahead of bank earnings
- Jose Mourinho demands contract for star forward this summer
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT)
- HBO's Westworld, NBC's Saturday Night Live Lead Emmy Nominations
- Boyd Holbrook's Exit from 'Narcos' Confirmed, Season 3 Teaser Trailer Released
- The Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is Chesley Taft & Associates LLC's 5th Largest Position
- Gayle, big players could be back in Windies fold
- ISIS Threatens Bastille Day Attack With Photo of Trump in Paris
- It is mischievous for anyone to say I've congratulated Makarfi - Sheriff
- NASCAR at New Hampshire 2017 Qualifying Results: Kyle Larson Takes Pole
- Nice attack: Prosecutor calls for ban on Paris Match photos