We doubt he's even up all night for good fun, but nevertheless, the President of the United States got lucky in France today watching the Bastille Day celebrations. The two were treated to an absolutely awesome Daft Punk medley preformed by The French Military Band. French President Emmanuel Macron appeared to enjoy the performance as he smiled and bopped his head, but Trump remained stoic.
Bastille Day plays host to the oldest and largest regular military parade in Europe, which President Donald Trump was lucky enough to witness on his trip to France.More news: Gayle, big players could be back in Windies fold
Daft Punk, of course, is the French duo known for catchy tracks and shiny, anonymizing helmets who've broken into U.S. Billboard charts with hits like "One More Time".
Another said: "Do you think this visit was actually just so Macron could troll Trump and subliminally call him a "Daft Punk"?". While Macron clearly loved the little tribute to France's most famous musicians, Donald seemed to not quite pick up on what was going on.More news: OR kicks WR Darren Carrington off team following DUI arrest
But despite the apparent follicle enjoyment - and others breaking into joyful applause at the performance - Trump remained stoic.More news: It is mischievous for anyone to say I've congratulated Makarfi - Sheriff
- Boyd Holbrook's Exit from 'Narcos' Confirmed, Season 3 Teaser Trailer Released
- Fire in Honolulu apartment block kills three
- Live Updates from the D23 Disney Animation Panel!
- Human cases of West Nile Virus confirmed in Nebraska
- Supreme Court demands Vijay Mallya's presence to proceed in contempt case
- No survivors in small plane crash near Marineland, rescuers say
- Multiple reports: Second person arrested in missing men case
- Patrick Rodgers shoots 64, leads by two at the John Deere Classic
- China intruded territory in Doklam, says Centre; Oppn promises support
- Jose Mourinho demands contract for star forward this summer