Khloe posted a Snapchat video on Wednesday in which she showed off the sunrise and said she was heading out for an early-morning workout with Rob and her boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
"I don't know the Blac Chyna/Rob thing", Caitlyn said while guest co-hosting The View Friday.
"I really have not had much of a relation (ship) - I haven't met Blac Chyna, never met the kid", she said. I've never met the kid. Rob I haven't really had a serious conversation in years.More news: Jose Mourinho: 'Zlatan Ibrahimovic could sign new Manchester United deal'
The reality star also revealed that he paid for several plastic surgery procedures for the star and released several explicit photos of the mother of his child. I've tried to warn my kids-all of them, I've got a lot of kids-you gotta pick your friends.
"Caitlyn's relationship with the Kardashians - Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob - is distant", the insider confessed at the time. Both instances have garnered a ton of negative attention over the last few weeks, and we're not so sure we see things turning around anytime soon, given that both sides of the family facing lawsuits, not to mention amassing major backlash on the internet and social media.More news: Texas Army veteran's dying wish is to hear from you
Chyna lawyered up after Kardashian's posts, and her attorney Lisa Bloom helped her obtain a restraining order against Kardashian on Monday.More news: How You Can Celebrate National Ice Cream Day Around Boston
- Billboard's Top Money Makers
- Chiefs will likely face Ezekiel Elliot despite rumored suspension
- U.S. denies visas to Russian replacements for expelled diplomats - Moscow
- Man said he killed, burned 4 after drug deals
- Nawaz Sharif dismisses graft report; terms it as slander
- Shiny Tapu Koko is Available Now for Pokemon Sun and Moon Players
- Body of missing Pennsylvania man found near other human remains, suspect confesses
- Korea's Foreign Currency Deposits in June Reach Record Low
- Jazz sign former Celtics forward Jonas Jerebko
- Yankees' Pineda Has Partial UCL Tear, May Need Tommy John Surgery