Warning: Necessary SPOILER info, going into Narcos Season 3.More news: Caitlyn Jenner calls Rob Kardashian 'stupid' following Blac Chyna revenge porn
Well, based on both the content of this teaser for season three and the fact that it exists it all, it's pretty clear they opted for the former. "There's a revolving-door aspect to narco kingpins and we'll certainly exploit that". The third season of Narcos will be available on Netflix starting September 1, it added.More news: Askew-Henry makes another watch list
"How much do you know about the Cali Cartel?" asks Perdo Pascal's DEA Agent Javier Pena at the end of Narcos' second season, setting the stage for the drama's next evolution. Season 2 concluded the bloody manhunt for Escobar (Wagner Moura), but now attention turns to the Cali Cartel.More news: 3D printing helps ETH Zurich scientists create beating silicone heart
Consequently, the other bit of news pertaining to Narcos Season 3 is that Boyd Holbrook, who played DEA agent Steve Murphy for two seasons is officially finished with the show. This time the team is led by Gilberto Rodriguez Orejuela (Damian Alcazar), Miguel Rodriguez Orejuela (Francisco Denis), Pacho Herrera (Alberto Ammann), and Chepe Santacruz Londono (Pepe Rapazote). Netflix is clearly thinking the same way, eager to point out in the teaser that "To pretend that these guys weren't just as evil as the guy that came before them, that's a mistake". Pena and the DEA now have a new mission coming up, now that Pablo Escobar is out of the scene. "While the whole world was focused on Escobar, Cali became the biggest cocaine cartel in history".
- Jonny Bairstow: Even-stevens after opening day at Trent Bridge
- DNA Double Feature: Scientists Replay Movie Stored in Molecules
- Human cases of West Nile Virus confirmed in Nebraska
- Threat of severe thunderstorm has passed in Waterloo region
- Jose Mourinho: 'Zlatan Ibrahimovic could sign new Manchester United deal'
- Billboard's Top Money Makers
- Vikings Floyd suspended first 4 games
- Sudan's Bashir 'suspends sanctions talks with US'
- Earth's last survivors are going to be water bears
- CBI to investigate extra-judicial killings under AFSPA in Manipur