On social media, many users blasted Trump's comments, calling them "creepy" and "inappropriate".
"You're in such good shape", the Trump said, eyeing Brigitte up and down.More news: Threat of severe thunderstorm has passed in Waterloo region
In May, the two leaders shared a long, tense handshake when they met for the first time in Brussels, an exchange Macron later described as "not innocent".
The encounter happened during a tour of the Hôtel National des Invalides, a museum complex in central Paris that houses the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Trump has choice seating at the military parade, where Macron invited him as the guest of honor to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the USA entry into World War I.More news: Kaziranga turns into watery grave for animals
After leaving France on Friday, Trump tweeted a photo of himself with Macron at the parade.
Demonstrators, waving flags and carrying placards denouncing Trump's policies, marched in the streets as Trump was welcomed by French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday.
President Trump likes a military parade, especially ones where United States troops will be included. Macron said he "respected" Trump's decision but France remained committed to the accord. During the French election, Trump praised Macron's opponent, far-right leader Marine Le Pen, for being tough on borders in her country. Mrs. Trump concluded her day by joining her husband for dinner with President and Mrs. Macron at Le Jules Verne Restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.More news: Venus Williams jokes about wishing Serena could play Wimbledon final for her
- No survivors in small plane crash near Marineland, rescuers say
- Caitlyn Jenner calls Rob Kardashian 'stupid' following Blac Chyna revenge porn
- Jonny Bairstow: Even-stevens after opening day at Trent Bridge
- The Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is Chesley Taft & Associates LLC's 5th Largest Position
- NZ dollar heading to a weekly 0.8% decline, eyes on US
- White House Troubled by Russia Sanctions Bill
- Sudan's Bashir 'suspends sanctions talks with US'
- Supreme Court demands Vijay Mallya's presence to proceed in contempt case
- Rahman trolled for singing 'Tamil songs' in London
- US House passes $695.9 billion national defense bill