Debra added that while she doesn't "have anything against" Lawrence, she doesn't think the Hunger Games actress is "pretty enough to play Sharon".
"They're both extremely accomplished actresses, but I would have to say my pick would be Margot", Tate said. Considering that Lawrence has won three Golden Globes and an Oscar, it seems as though she'd be a great choice for any challenging role. I don't know. She's not pretty enough to play Sharon. That's a terrible thing to say, but you know, I have my standards. The physical beauty wouldn't be so important, but Sharon's six years of her public life were all based on that incredibly attractive, natural, ideal look in both soul, heart and spirit. "So that's what I'm looking to try to capture". Debra owns Sharon's intellectual licensing.
Ms. Tate also had a message for Tarantino if he wants to push ahead with the project.
If the Manson-Tate project does become Tarantino's next film, it becomes unique in that it will be his first movie to be based on true events. It is possible the actress is circling the role of one of Manson's more prominent followers like Leslie Van Houten, Patrice Krenwinkel and Susan Atkins. They included Tate and four others at the house on Cielo Drive and the killing two days later in their home on Waverly Drive of Leno LaBianca and his wife Rosemary.Читайте также: President Carter returns to Winnipeg's Habitat build
The plan is reportedly to shoot in 2018, although no distribution deal is yet in place.
Other actors in the mix are Brad Pitt and Samuel L. Jackson, who have both worked with Tarantino before.
The project, whose title is unknown, was written by Tarantino, who would also direct. Harvey and Bob Weinstein, who have produced and executive produced the previous Tarantino films, are involved.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Raiders to pay $378 million relocation fee
- Will Target's Profitability Improve Due to Higher Sales Outlook?
- Scattered showers, thunderstorms over Topeka shut down Fiesta Mexicana Thursday
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) Shares Bought by Loomis Sayles & Co. LP
- North Korea provocations hurt China-South Korea ties
- Dow Jones Closes at Record High for Second Straight Day
- Sinkhole forces Land O' Lakes neighborhood to evacuate
- 80 percent of Windows phones just lost support
- AL GOP Sen. Luther Strange Says Donald Trump is a "Biblical Miracle"
- Tiemoue Bakayoko set for Chelsea medicals