However, with the latest update, users can send any files including apk files and zip archives. Though considering you're usually out and about on a mobile data plan when using the app, that restriction may become one you're happy to have.
Open the Contact to which you want to send the file. All you need to do is open and tap attachment to send the said documents.More news: Samsung Might Have Leaked the Galaxy Note 8 on Twitter
Among the other features that were added with the application include the ability to change the text there and then by long pressing on the text.
The feature also works for WhatsApp Web making it easier to share software setup files without the pain of uploading it on some cloud storage.More news: EasyJet opts to obtain Austrian AOC
From the documents page, you can select and send any file that you like, given that it stays within the file sharing limit size.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp now also lets users to see all of their pictures and videos in the in-app camera by swiping up. This is one of the features asked by several WhatsApp users across the globe, and it used to be a major letdown for the messaging giant as other platforms such as Telegram, Viber allows you to send any file. WhatsApp also recently added a lot of features to the iOS users, and even more recently it eased out the text formatting for its users. Instead of swiping to the left or right to pick up or reject a call the user will now have to swipe up to pick or reject calls. Its prime competitor is its brother Messenger. Last year, WhatsApp launched video calling and earlier this year, two-step verification was rolled out to all of its users.More news: The London Underground is set to go gender-neutral
- Another Heat Advisory on Friday
- Beyonce posts photos of newborn twins
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 leak reveals Specs, Design and Pricing
- Trump on hand as Bastille Day parade kicks off in Paris
- Anderson Cooper Gets Fed Up With Trump Official Dodging His Questions
- Dileep's police custody extended till Saturday
- War For The Planet Of The Apes: 15 WTF Moments
- Takata adds 2.7M airbags to 42 million recalls
- Disney reveals model of 'Star Wars' land
- Latest Rumours on Leonardo Bonucci's AC Milan Move