A new mystery gift is available in Pokemon Sun and Moon and this one doesn't give you Mega Stones.More news: Ex-congressional staffers indicted for posting House member's nude video
No end date has been announced for the event, so it's recommended you get your Shiny Tapu Koko as soon as possible. Tapu Koko is the first of the quartet that players encounter in-game, appearing just after defeating the Alola region's Elite Four for the first time.More news: Lawyer: Wife led police to suspect's remains in cop killing
Shiny Tapu Koko comes at Level 60 and knows the moves Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, and Electro Ball. After the gift has been received by your game, you will need to go back to the main menu and select "Continue". This rare island guardian is equipped with the Electric Surge ability, which electrifies the area when he enters battle.More news: Garbine Muguruza vs Magdalena Rybarikova: Wimbledon 2017 semi-final preview and prediction
Tapu Koko is a formidable 'mon and my personal favorite Alolan addition, so don't sleep on it. After having enjoyed a record 12 months of success for the franchise past year thanks to Pokemon Sun and Moon and Pokemon GO, Nintendo, Game Freak and, by extension, Niantic, don't appear ready to put the brakes on anytime soon. Although you have a chance to capture Tapu Koko in the game at the Ruins of Conflict, you probably weren't going to find a shiny version.
- India snubs China on Kashmir; Says ready to talk to Pak
- Body of missing Pennsylvania man found near other human remains, suspect confesses
- Reliance Jio 4G phone photos leaked, reveals its design and features
- India snubs China 'offer' on Kashmir
- Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE:ATW) Stake Boosted by Arizona State Retirement System
- You can get a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts Friday for 80 cents
- Nawaz Sharif dismisses graft report; terms it as slander
- Liverpool consider Lazio's £5m offer for midfielder Lucas Leiva
- Kylian Mbappe: 'I am unsure of AS Monaco future'
- Kid Rock confirms he is running for US Senate