A new mystery gift is available in Pokemon Sun and Moon and this one doesn't give you Mega Stones.More news: 6 reported killed in crash on I-65 North in Kentucky
No end date has been announced for the event, so it's recommended you get your Shiny Tapu Koko as soon as possible. Tapu Koko is the first of the quartet that players encounter in-game, appearing just after defeating the Alola region's Elite Four for the first time.More news: India snubs China on Kashmir; Says ready to talk to Pak
Shiny Tapu Koko comes at Level 60 and knows the moves Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, and Electro Ball. After the gift has been received by your game, you will need to go back to the main menu and select "Continue". This rare island guardian is equipped with the Electric Surge ability, which electrifies the area when he enters battle.More news: Ex-congressional staffers indicted for posting House member's nude video
Tapu Koko is a formidable 'mon and my personal favorite Alolan addition, so don't sleep on it. After having enjoyed a record 12 months of success for the franchise past year thanks to Pokemon Sun and Moon and Pokemon GO, Nintendo, Game Freak and, by extension, Niantic, don't appear ready to put the brakes on anytime soon. Although you have a chance to capture Tapu Koko in the game at the Ruins of Conflict, you probably weren't going to find a shiny version.
- Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE:ATW) Stake Boosted by Arizona State Retirement System
- Ex-Soviet Military Officer Joined Trump Jr.'s Meeting With Russian Lawyer
- Garbine Muguruza vs Magdalena Rybarikova: Wimbledon 2017 semi-final preview and prediction
- Jazz sign former Celtics forward Jonas Jerebko
- Nawaz Sharif dismisses graft report; terms it as slander
- Kylian Mbappe: 'I am unsure of AS Monaco future'
- Reliance Jio 4G phone photos leaked, reveals its design and features
- After 4 young Pennsylvania men disappear, DA suspects foul play
- U.S. denies visas to Russian replacements for expelled diplomats - Moscow
- India snubs China 'offer' on Kashmir