Mbappe is now with Monaco for their pre-season training camp in the Swiss Alps, and when asked about his future by Marca, the striker replied: 'I don't know if I will stay'.
Arsenal will not be alone in their quest to secure the Monaco ace - Real Madrid, Manchester City, PSG and Chelsea also in the running.More news: Ex-congressional staffers indicted for posting House member's nude video
And, with Real Madrid not having a space for Mbappe following the Alvaro Morata to Manchester United move collapsing, it looks increasingly likely the Frenchman will stay at Monaco.
Mbappe has largely kept quiet on rumours around his future but suggested that he would be open to a transfer when quizzed by the Spanish media during Monaco's pre-season training in Switzerland.
The fact that City are trying to sign him is good news for Arsenal as it tells me that they have given up on getting Alexis Sanchez, this summer at least, so Wenger's defiant statements on not selling to a rival would appear to be true.More news: AAP to back Meira Kumar in Presidential battle
In regards to Real Madrid, many would assume that Los Blancos would only make a real effort to bring him to the club if Alvaro Morata were to leave the Santiago Bernabeu - which is looking more unlikely by the day.
The France worldwide is taking part with Monaco's pre-season training, but he is still undecided whether he will play the upcoming campaign in Ligue 1.More news: Kansas State Football Player Comes Out As Gay
- FDO Partners LLC Invests $1.99 Million in Time Warner Inc. (TWX)
- Trump defends son's meeting with Russian lawyer
- AL GOP Sen. Luther Strange Says Donald Trump is a "Biblical Miracle"
- After 4 young Pennsylvania men disappear, DA suspects foul play
- Ex-Soviet Military Officer Joined Trump Jr.'s Meeting With Russian Lawyer
- Shah Rukh Khan gives desi feels driving a tractor in Punjab
- Timberwolves' Dieng to play in NBA Africa exhibition
- Cilic soars into his first Wimbledon final
- 80 percent of Windows phones just lost support
- Lawyer: Wife led police to suspect's remains in cop killing