Mbappe is now with Monaco for their pre-season training camp in the Swiss Alps, and when asked about his future by Marca, the striker replied: 'I don't know if I will stay'.
Arsenal will not be alone in their quest to secure the Monaco ace - Real Madrid, Manchester City, PSG and Chelsea also in the running.More news: Raiders to pay $378 million relocation fee
And, with Real Madrid not having a space for Mbappe following the Alvaro Morata to Manchester United move collapsing, it looks increasingly likely the Frenchman will stay at Monaco.
Mbappe has largely kept quiet on rumours around his future but suggested that he would be open to a transfer when quizzed by the Spanish media during Monaco's pre-season training in Switzerland.
The fact that City are trying to sign him is good news for Arsenal as it tells me that they have given up on getting Alexis Sanchez, this summer at least, so Wenger's defiant statements on not selling to a rival would appear to be true.More news: Reliance Jio 4G phone photos leaked, reveals its design and features
In regards to Real Madrid, many would assume that Los Blancos would only make a real effort to bring him to the club if Alvaro Morata were to leave the Santiago Bernabeu - which is looking more unlikely by the day.
The France worldwide is taking part with Monaco's pre-season training, but he is still undecided whether he will play the upcoming campaign in Ligue 1.More news: 80 percent of Windows phones just lost support
- AL GOP Sen. Luther Strange Says Donald Trump is a "Biblical Miracle"
- Trump defends son's meeting with Russian lawyer
- Why Quentin Tarantino's Manson movie could hit a roadblock
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) Shares Bought by Loomis Sayles & Co. LP
- Scattered showers, thunderstorms over Topeka shut down Fiesta Mexicana Thursday
- Will Target's Profitability Improve Due to Higher Sales Outlook?
- British couple knocked unconscious while practicing 'Dirty Dancing' wedding routine
- Ex-congressional staffers indicted for posting House member's nude video
- Morrison teen charged with first-degree murder in connection with slain family member
- North Korea provocations hurt China-South Korea ties