Authorities in Pennsylvania said they suspect foul play in the disappearance last week of four young men who may all know each other, and that leads in the investigation are "hot" as they comb the area near where they vanished.
SOLEBURY TOWNSHIP The criminal investigation into the disappearance of four young men from Bucks and Montgomery counties is now a homicide case.
A lawyer for Cosmo DiNardo, the man linked to the search for four missing men in Pennsylvania, said Thursday that his client had admitted to killing them and had told authorities where to find the bodies.
Sturgis, 22, Thomas C. Meo, 21, and Dean A. Finocchiaro, 18, were last seen on Friday.More news: U.S. denies visas to Russian replacements for expelled diplomats - Moscow
Yesterday, police executed a search warrant with cadaver dogs on DiNardo's family farm and discovered a mass grave containing multiple victims. "He confessed to his participation or commission in the murders of four young men", Lang said. Dinardo says he burned the bodies and was assisted by a 20 year old Northeast Philadelphia man, who is now behind bars, his name has not been released.
He allegedly took turns killing the four men after each of their respective purchases - and was said to have gotten help from a co-conspirator. DiNardo, rearrested for firearm charges that were previously dismissed, is being held on $1 million bail.
"We are going to bring each and everyone one of these lost boys home to their families", Weintraub said. On July 6, 2017 at approximately 4:45 p.m. a missing person's report was filed with the Newtown Township Police Department for Jimi Tar Patrick, described only as being in his late teens.
Lang told ABC News that DiNardo felt "deep remorse" and was "very emotional".More news: Ex-congressional staffers indicted for posting House member's nude video
Mr Patrick and Mr DiNardo both attended the same high school, a year apart, reports the Philadelphia Inquirer. Levittown Now reported that Dinardo was suffering from mental illness, which hypothetically could have disqualified him from gun ownership.
Though it's not entirely clear how all of the missing men might be connected, most, if not all, of them are believed to have known each other.
Taking a few questions from reporters, Weintraub said investigators continue to examine the evidence in the case.More news: Florida county issues 'no homework' policy for elementary schools
- Shah Rukh Khan gives desi feels driving a tractor in Punjab
- Lynda Carter open to being in 'Wonder Woman' sequel
- Reliance Jio 4G phone photos leaked, reveals its design and features
- Jazz sign former Celtics forward Jonas Jerebko
- Ex-Soviet Military Officer Joined Trump Jr.'s Meeting With Russian Lawyer
- India snubs China 'offer' on Kashmir
- Lawyer: Wife led police to suspect's remains in cop killing
- GOP operative who hunted for Hillary Clinton's emails killed himself
- Morrison teen charged with first-degree murder in connection with slain family member
- Ken Jensen: Trump Jr. talked about orphans? How about Russian murderers, too