Exhibit C: the Game of Thrones-inspired white and gold dress with side splits which she wore for the Met Ball.
When Game of Thrones first aired in 2011, no one could have predicted that Sophie Turner, the 13-year-old actress playing the naïve, slightly irritating character of Sansa Stark, would go on to become its most stylish star. Her only supporters are her loyal handmaid Shae, Sandor "the Hound" Clegane who saves her from proletariat rapists, and the enigmatic Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, a childhood friend of Catelyn who will play a major role in Sansa's future. She's got to the point where she has that power that she's been longing for. Meanwhile, in the new season, Daenerys will be going home as she takes back Dragonstone in Blackwater Bay, which is the ancestral seat of the House Targaryen.More news: Scientists say massive iceberg has broken off in Antarctica
'I'd be doing a read-through and we'd be talking about very graphic stuff, ' she revealed.
"I think the Stark that should rule Winterfell is Sansa because she deserves it and she's a natural born leader", said Turner when asked who among the Stark kids should rule the North, "I don't think she really wants the Iron Throne at all". I don't know. I don't know if Sansa will be included in the spinoffs, but I believe that it probably wouldn't be. While numerous actors responses were varied, Turner revealed she thinks her character Sansa deserves to rule Winterfell, but not Westeros. They might not be thrilled to see each other, but we would be. On the way to Moat Cailin to meet the Bolton's, Sansa encounters Brienne of Tarth in a tavern - a knight pledged to Catelyn, she claims she has a sworn duty to protect Sansa and not trusting Littlefinger, she pleads with Sansa to come with her. Turner explained, "He's kind of got the whole package and has a great team around him. I think she can make it through this". "This season is about trust and loyalty", she said.More news: Morris, Lichaj come up big for USA
"It's more about her figuring out how to treat that power and how to surround herself with the people that are best for her", she added.
Turner: I've been trying to wrap my head around it. She has her own things to deal with this season, too.More news: Gigi Hadid Reveals The Sweetest Thing Zayn Malik Ever Did For Her
- Google acquires Bengaluru-based artificial intelligence firm Halli Labs
- Diving Deep Into The 2017 Emmy Nominations
- Activision Blizzard Earns Kudos For 'Overwatch' E-Sports Moves
- SoundCloud's desperate layoff maneuver only bought itself enough time until Q4
- Truck hauling "slime eels" overturns on OR coast highway
- Andy Murray corrects reporter who overlooked female tennis success
- Ole Miss Linebacker Marquis Haynes Named To Bronko Nagurski Trophy Watch List
- Paris, much maligned by Trump, set to welcome him
- Bride: Wedding dress chain closing, bridesmaids' dresses missing
- Swanson Funeral Home shutdown over health, occupational code violations