The acrylic material is one of the tools that make up the Fluent Design, which will be the based for Microsoft's iOS and Android apps.
Profile cards in Xbox Live in-game experience should now work again, and the game bar should not crash anymore while broadcasting.
I am personally not expecting Microsoft to release updates to the Windows Server Insider Preview as frequently as previews for Windows 10 PCs or Mobile devices, and that's perfectly fine, to be honest.
The teaser also showed changes to the Task Manager, shell, gaming, mixed reality and delivery optimisation improvements.More news: Red Sox Promote Devers To Pawtucket
Microsoft Corp. has released the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
The GPU is now shown on the left-side, with the the multi-engine view now the default.
To see which tabs are using the most resources, each Microsoft Edge tab process in the Task Manager will now receive a label of the actual web page currently running. For more on Ubuntu and Windows 10 check out this blog post.
Though LinkedIn will remain on your phone if you choose, it will stop working as of August 31, Microsoft explains. As of right now, there's a single main carrier offering a Windows 10 Mobile product on contract, and it's not even a particularly high-end model.
Other improvements and fixes were rolled out for Windows Media players, touch keyboard and more.More news: North Korea provocations hurt China-South Korea ties
To show how much data Windows actually requires, Build 16241 includes the new Activity Monitor, which tracks data to and from your network, specific to Windows and its updates. As always, there are a ton of other general changes, improvements, and fixes, plus some known issues.
Delivery optimisation tech is used by Microsoft to download content from a Windows update and Windows Store and now they're giving the users the power to customise the amount of bandwidth that can be used by these downloads in the background.
Another item we were able to cover earlier in the week that has now been formally written up in the Windows Insider release notes for Build 16241 is the release of Ubuntu for the Windows Subsystem for Linux aka WSL.
Note: The 12th Mobile build under the Feature 2 branch was also released this week and fixed three issues in the build.More news: President Carter returns to Winnipeg's Habitat build
- Timberwolves' Dieng to play in NBA Africa exhibition
- Carrie Fisher gets posthumous Emmy nomination for 'Catastrophe'
- Six tourists wounded in Egypt beach resort stabbing
- AAP to back Meira Kumar in Presidential battle
- Trump administration mulling on returning seized Russian diplomatic compounds, says White House
- Dow Jones Closes at Record High for Second Straight Day
- AL GOP Sen. Luther Strange Says Donald Trump is a "Biblical Miracle"
- Sinkhole forces Land O' Lakes neighborhood to evacuate
- Avan Jogia From "Victorious" Might Play "Aladdin" In Disney's Live Action Remake
- Kansas State Football Player Comes Out As Gay