The device will also be coming with a Snapdragon 835 and will feature a similar two-tone glass and metal finish on the back, though we noted that the glass window is located near the top and that it no longer encloses the fingerprint scanner. If Google follows last year's timeline, you can expect to see its next generation of phones debut in early October - hopefully with better availability than the mess we saw last year. Still, we are exceptionally confident that this image represents the overall look and feel of Google's new smartphone, even if some small elements may not end up being representative of the final product.
As we're heading into the latter part of 2017, reports of new devices pour in nearly every day. It's possible they're just cleverly hidden - I wouldn't hold my breath on a completely "bandless" phone. Speculations have it LG would be adding its Full Vision display on the Pixel XL 2 that offers an aspect ratio of 18:9 on LG G6. Rather, the company will overcompensate with "extra features" for the camera side of the phone, which we are looking forward to. As to the headphone jack, we're not really sure what the status of that is, unfortunately.More news: NASA releases pictures of Jupiter's spot
We gathered all the available Pixel 2 information circulating on the Internet and here's what we learned so far about the phone. Images of the Google phone that emerged online shows what appears to be a 2nd Generation Pixel XL.
Made by Benjamin Geskin, the image shows a Pixel 2 XL flanked by last year's Pixel and Pixel XL. Google has not been linear with naming its phones.More news: Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX) held by 63 SEC 13F Filers
This will allow users to interact with Google Assistant by simply squeezing their device. Rumors say the Pixel 2 will inherit the Pixel's iPhone design. Many, myself included, lamented the fact that the 2016 Pixels aged pretty quickly from a visual perspective, and the large bezels and slightly chunky design made them look a little less than ultra-premium.More news: Woman charged with murdering her three-year-old son in Dublin
- Emmanuel Macron Will Hold A Climate Summit In December
- Cow terrorism hits Nagpur, 40-year-old man beaten for carrying beef
- Rare Sumatran tiger birthing in zoo caught on tape
- Bardet and Aru strike Froome Tour blow
- Premier League revenues predicted to soar past £4.5bn in 2016/17
- 'Dota 2' has set a new esports prize pool record
- Google Home Can Now Stream Music You've Uploaded to Play Music
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic 'to be offered new Manchester United deal'
- Hyundai i30 N Revealed with 275 HP, E-LSD and Drive Modes
- Film legend Joe Pesci is returning to screens after long absence