For the majority of gamers, playing Mario Kart requires a Nintendo home console or handheld, with the most recent release being Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Nintendo Switch. This VR version of Mario Kart puts you in the kart itself.More news: EU Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier sets out tough stance for United Kingdom talks
The hype surrounding Mario Kart VR was already at an all time high, despite the fact that it will initially only be available at one arcade in Japan, but this new footage makes the experience even more tantalizing.
In the video, you can see some noticeable changes to the Mario Kart formula.More news: College students headed to Maui after years-long joke goes viral
Mario Kart VR will work using the HTC Vive headset for accurate tracking of not only your head movements, but your arms too, whether they're turning the steering wheel or throwing a shell or banana. In addition to being able to step into the world of Mario Kart, visitors can also test their Saiyan potential in Dragon Ball VR or witness the intensity of a clash between massive Gundams in the Gundam VR game Daiba Assault. Though the "Mario Kart" arcade machines originate in Japan, they often appear in American arcades (and movie theatre lobbies). It's worth noting though, that this is an officially licensed Nintendo project, though another Japanese game developer, Namco (the company behind PacMan), is actually making the game.More news: Nintendo Ceases Production of the New 3DS in Japan
- Floyd Mayweather responds to Conor McGregor's "dance for me, boy" comment
- Federer into Wimbledon semi-finals
- Where Ensco Plc (ESV) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- Donald Trump Is Right: Hillary Was Held To A Different Standard
- Chelsea look set to beat Juventus to Brazilian defender
- Grassley to send Trump Jr. letter asking him to testify
- Man rescued after locking himself inside an ATM in Texas
- Trump in France: Will Macron make ties great again?
- Osinbajo Is Lying, Buhari Will Never Return As President - Fani-Kayode
- Cubs acquire ace Jose Quintana from the White Sox