I felt like I was supposed to be wearing like glasses and sh*t and a tie like a f*cking sweater around my waist - like Ivy League sh*t. "It was like Ivy League sh*t", 50 Cent says.
He added that Jay couldn't be the best rapper at age 47 - something Jigga has proclaimed throughout his career - because of the new MCs now in the game. The hip-hop giant's newly released 4:44 has gone platinum in less than a week.More news: Ghana drops again on Federation Internationale de Football Association ranking
A lot of people are angling this story as 50 "taking shots at Jay-Z" but nothing 50 said was off basis really.
Calling his latest tracks "golf course music", The In Da Club hitmaker snarled, "I listened to Jay s**t, that 4:44". I thought the sh- was aight.More news: These Counties Have the Most Opioid Prescriptions in the US
"They dont wanna hear that sh?".
50 also made some solid points about the new generation of rappers. Congratulations to Jayz for pushing the Culture forward with his new album 4:44! "Leave them n****s alone man, b, what the f*** is the matter with you, man?"
The 42-year-old rapper shifted his focus on Instagram to his birthday, which is Thursday, July 6.More news: New trial date set for Bill Cosby
- Booker asks NJ to keep data from Trump voter fraud commission
- Grizzlies to retire ex-MSU star Randolph's number
- Royals' Mike Moustakas selected to second All-Star Game in fan vote
- 2 arrested during protest at Sen
- Atlanta Hawks Sued: Black Celebrities Allegedly Treated Like Criminals At Philips Arena
- Destiny 2's Open Beta Gets a Trailer Ahead of 18th July Launch
- Mayweather vs. McGregor: The best insults and moments so far
- Calm down everyone, Ed Sheeran says he HASN'T quit Twitter, after all
- In Mexico : Five inmates killed in prison brawl
- HBO's 'Game of Thrones' Is Coming to Hulu