PlayStation's North American YouTube channel uploaded an in-engine gameplay trailer for Anthem - and then quickly removed it when eagle-eyed viewers noticed that the PS4 button prompts appeared to be Photoshop overlays, covering Xbox buttons underneath.
Sony Interactive Entertainment has recently published the gameplay trailer of Anthem (though called Teaser Trailer) seen at E3 2017 in Los Angeles on the YouTube channel of PlayStation.More news: North Korea claims it tested first intercontinental missile
You can see in the video below at that specific timestamp where the shoddy work is visible.
The game runs on a native 4K resolution on the Xbox One X although that could change later. One such was Anthem, the new open world third-person RPG title from Bioware.More news: ZTE to launch the Nubia N2 smartphone on July 5
As you can see from the images above, the UI prompts at the bottom of the screen are clearly labeled with Xbox One bumper prompts. For Sony, that seems to be all it needs to know to pass edited Xbox One X gameplay as its own.
Harrison also said that the PlayStation's success can also be attributed to its clear and precise proposition with the PS4 as a powerful gaming console compared to Microsoft's wider more ambiguous message with the Xbox One.More news: Activision might launch more Crash Bandicoot games
- US Carries Out Drone Strike Against Shabab Militants in Somalia
- Chomping champs face off at July 4 hot dog eating contest
- 4th of July Safety Tips
- To Cut A Long Story Short… Tony Hadley quits Spandau Ballet
- Alexander Radulov bolts Montreal for 5-year deal with Stars
- Tencent to limit game play for younger mobile gamers
- Emily Ratajkowski Says Emma Watson Helped Shaped Her Idea of Feminism
- Warm, Spotty T'Storms For The Fourth
- Rodrigo Duterte threatens to jail martial law critics
- Commonly prescribed gastric acid drug may increase death risk, study shows