Rangers take a slender 1-0 advantage into their Europa League first qualifying round second leg clash against Progres Niederkorn at the Stade Josy Barthel on Tuesday.
And many may note that it is a sign of how far Scottish football has fallen that Luxembourg now has the same number of European qualification spots as Scotland.
Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack admits he is still adapting to life under Pedro Caixinha.More news: Kings sign G George Hill to three-year, $57 million deal
RANGERS manager Pedro Caixinha's plan to inspire his players with slogans and quotes appears to have come to fruition after pictures emerged of changes inside Ibrox.
Rangers remain dependant on veteran Kenny Miller for goals and as such the arrival of Herrera (and Alfredo Morelos) will provide competition for places in the final third. We want that early goal and then possibly more - we have looked at it and the early goal means they need three to get past us.
"I think the team had more than enough to maybe to score more goals", Caixinha told Rangers TV after the first leg. They are very well organised, they fight hard. It was the biggest game in their history so we knew it was going to be tough.More news: Britney Spears heats up a sizzling Tel Aviv in first Israel performance
Progres are likely to go with the same team that frustrated Rangers at Ibrox as they aim to cause an unlikely upset.
"I don't think it's going to be easy away from home, it will be a tough game, we are not underestimating the task in any way", said Johansson.
Johansson said: "The first game was always going to be a little bit tense, with the crowd and everything else, it was a fantastic occasion at Ibrox". There are no easy games in Europe.More news: Tow-To-Go On Independence Day
- Iran holds 'Trumpism' cartoon contest to mock U.S. president
- Ex-Guantanamo detainee Omar Khadr to get apology and pay
- Sarfraz Ahmed appointed Test captain of Pakistan
- Amid pandemonium, Jammu and Kashmir govt moves GST resolution in Assembly
- Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines Files for Divorce From Adrian Pasdar
- Ananya Panday in Student Of The Year 2 opposite Tiger Shroff?
- 70% say political civility down since Trump elected
- UAE says Qatar "reluctant" to end support of "terrorism"
- Communal violence in Bengal; Centre rushes paramilitary troops
- Juno Spacecraft To Explore Jupiter's Great Spot On July 10