To sweeten the deal, Amazon Prime members will be able to avail a $50 discount on the smartphone, bringing the official retail price of the handset to an even more affordable number. The colors that will be available starting next week are black and silver.
Nokia 6 U.S. version will feature 3 GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32 GB of internal NAND flash memory, while the global version features 4GB RAM and 64GB memory. Both are sold unlocked, and work on T-Mobile and AT&T, but not on Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular. Both the color variants are available on pre-orders on Amazon. It will be available for purchase more than a month after the generic and Arte Black versions hit the stores.More news: Juncker lashes out at 'ridiculous' European Union parliament
If you've been itching for a new Nokia then your wait is nearly over, as HMD Global (the company behind the recent Nokia phones) has revealed the United Kingdom release dates and prices for the Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3. It will be available in two editions.
HMD Global has set the price of Nokia 6 at $229, which is less than what it costs in China.More news: Tencent to limit game play for younger mobile gamers
There is also an Amazon Prime Exclusive model, which is offered for $179.99, however, it comes with lockscreen offers and ads from Amazon.
The Nokia 5, on the other hand, is home to a 5.2-inch screen, 720p display, octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage space. It is packed with 3,000 mAh battery. Nougat and the Finnish firm has confirmed that it will be updated to Android 8.0 probably before the end of 2017. It has a 5-inch 720p screen, quad-core MediaTek chipset, 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing one, plus a metal frame, giving it a surprisingly premium edge.More news: Tammy Abraham: Chelsea striker joins Swansea on loan after signing new deal
- 'Bigg Boss' contestant Mandana Karimi files domestic violence case against husband!
- Sevilla confirm deal agreed for Vicente Iborra to join Leicester City
- Alexander Radulov bolts Montreal for 5-year deal with Stars
- North Korea claims it tested first intercontinental missile
- Emily Ratajkowski Says Emma Watson Helped Shaped Her Idea of Feminism
- Venus Williams : Devastated star sobs over fatal vehicle crash
- Ricky Rubio joins Jazz brass in Gordon Hayward meeting
- Commonly prescribed gastric acid drug may increase death risk, study shows
- Samsung is preparing a smart column
- 4th of July Safety Tips