To sweeten the deal, Amazon Prime members will be able to avail a $50 discount on the smartphone, bringing the official retail price of the handset to an even more affordable number. The colors that will be available starting next week are black and silver.
Nokia 6 U.S. version will feature 3 GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32 GB of internal NAND flash memory, while the global version features 4GB RAM and 64GB memory. Both are sold unlocked, and work on T-Mobile and AT&T, but not on Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular. Both the color variants are available on pre-orders on Amazon. It will be available for purchase more than a month after the generic and Arte Black versions hit the stores.More news: North Korea claims it tested first intercontinental missile
If you've been itching for a new Nokia then your wait is nearly over, as HMD Global (the company behind the recent Nokia phones) has revealed the United Kingdom release dates and prices for the Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3. It will be available in two editions.
HMD Global has set the price of Nokia 6 at $229, which is less than what it costs in China.More news: Spider-Man: Homecoming - eve of release poster revealed
There is also an Amazon Prime Exclusive model, which is offered for $179.99, however, it comes with lockscreen offers and ads from Amazon.
The Nokia 5, on the other hand, is home to a 5.2-inch screen, 720p display, octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage space. It is packed with 3,000 mAh battery. Nougat and the Finnish firm has confirmed that it will be updated to Android 8.0 probably before the end of 2017. It has a 5-inch 720p screen, quad-core MediaTek chipset, 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing one, plus a metal frame, giving it a surprisingly premium edge.More news: Etihad allows passengers to use laptops on U.S. flights
- Samsung is preparing a smart column
- Pakistan fast bowler Kainat Imtiaz's picture with Jhulan Goswami warms hearts
- Ricky Rubio joins Jazz brass in Gordon Hayward meeting
- Chomping champs face off at July 4 hot dog eating contest
- Venus Williams : Devastated star sobs over fatal vehicle crash
- Tammy Abraham: Chelsea striker joins Swansea on loan after signing new deal
- Man sat on a gun and shot his pennis
- Tencent to limit game play for younger mobile gamers
- Commonly prescribed gastric acid drug may increase death risk, study shows
- Auto splash: Motorist drives into Colorado Springs swimming pool