Apparently, the upcoming Moto X4 is expected to command a price tag that is way cheaper than this $399, but it's hard to tell whether it will hit the same margins as the $199 price tag slammed on the Nexus 5X when it was still in stock. The battery is said to pack a 3,000mAh capacity.
Lenovo-owned Motorola is tight-lipped on its upcoming products but a new report has claimed that it is getting ready to release Moto M2, the successor of Moto M that was released in November previous year.More news: Porsche 911 GT2 RS Appears At Goodwood
Unlike the Moto Z2 Force, the Moto Z2 Play is a middle-range affair coming with a 5.5-inch display with fullHD (1920 x 1080) resolution, a Snapdragon 626 processor, as well as 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. No surprise here, after all the Moto M also came with a 5.5-inch Full HD display. The Moto X series of phones are popular for having impressive specifications inside a superb build quality and available at an affordable price. It was revealed at a small event held more than ten days ago in Ghana of all places, which celebrated the launch of the Moto Z line in the country. It's quite unclear yet whether Lenovo plans on launching a new Moto M that will only be available in India or the new model aims other markets too. It further mentions that the Moto E4 Plus in India will come with a massive 5000mAh battery set up. Powering the E4 is MediaTek's MT6737 quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz. The Moto M2 ships with a 16-megapixel LED flash assisted rear camera which is capable of capturing quality images and videos even in dark conditions. If the information proves to be accurate, the new Motorola Moto M will include 32 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM.
The DSLR Mod allows you to attach lenses in front of a Moto Zs regular camera (there is no mirror as the name might suggest). Since AT&T's DirecTV is a US-only thing, it is kind of odd that it was launched in Africa.More news: Samsung plans $18.6 billion South Korea investment amid chip boom
A DSLR Moto Mod was also unveiled and it comes with Camera Lens support.More news: Syrian Girl Killed in New Refugee Camp Blaze in Lebanon
- North Korea claims it tested first intercontinental missile
- ZTE to launch the Nubia N2 smartphone on July 5
- Ed Sheeran 'quits' Twitter over online abuse
- Sevilla confirm deal agreed for Vicente Iborra to join Leicester City
- The Xbox One X with PS buttons Anthem video is down
- Venus Williams : Devastated star sobs over fatal vehicle crash
- US Carries Out Drone Strike Against Shabab Militants in Somalia
- To Cut A Long Story Short… Tony Hadley quits Spandau Ballet
- Chomping champs face off at July 4 hot dog eating contest
- Still possess old demonetised notes? SC might come to your rescue!