The 26-year-old shot to fame after dancing in the controversial video for Robin Thicke's track Blurred Lines. They're a attractive feminine thing that need to be celebrated.
In an interview with Harper's Bazaar Australia, the model-cum-actress talks candidly about her "unique message" of using her sexuality as a tool to promote feminism - and her unapologetic belief that two things shouldn't be considered mutually exclusive.
Her descent onto United Kingdom shores came as the "We Are Your Friends" star claimed she hadn't got all the roles she wanted in her career because her "boobs are too big". Emily Ratajkowski clearly intends for that to just be the beginning, though.More news: Boston's top pick Tatum outplays No. 1 pick Fultz
Emily Ratajkowski has claimed that she is losing out on work because of her breasts. "You get offered the same thing that they've seen you in", she said. Ratajkowski made the remarks in response to some of the backlash that she has received in recent years, the most famous example of which came when she posed topless for a selfie alongside Kim Kardashian.
'I have no problem with the backlash, because I feel it illustrates my point over and over, ' she stated.
Emily, though, is wearing a shiny light blue dress for the August 2017 issue of Harper's Bazaar Australian edition.More news: Still possess old demonetised notes? SC might come to your rescue!
For her new Harper's spread, Emily wore Louis Vuitton, was photographed by Pamela Hanson, styled by Naomi Smith, hair by John Ruggiero and makeup by Jo Strettell.
Emily is also a model, and could be talking about jobs within that sector when she talks about her boobs, too. She appeared on the cover of the 2015 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. After revealing that the musician was raised by his mother, Ratajkowski then insisted that this meant he "genuinely loves and admires women".More news: Fifth round of Syria talks begins in Kazakhstan
- Dave McClure Resigns From 500 Startups
- Alexander Radulov bolts Montreal for 5-year deal with Stars
- Captain, Leader, Legend: 'Playing against Chelsea just doesn't sit right with me'
- Backed forces in Syria breach wall of Old City of Raqqa
- Air Horror as AirAsia Flight Diverts to Brisbane After Bird Strike
- Sainsbury's reports strong first quarter growth
- Ed Sheeran 'quits' Twitter over online abuse
- Man sat on a gun and shot his pennis
- SRK and Anushka are giving major retro feels in 'Beech Beech Mein'
- Activision might launch more Crash Bandicoot games