The former England centre-back finalised his move to Villa Park on Monday after leaving Chelsea on a free transfer, signing a one-year deal after spending the previous 22 seasons in west London.
Villa boss Steve Bruce recently revealed that he and Terry "talked about coaching and how we can help him do his badges" with the aim of one day taking charge at Stamford Bridge.More news: Warm, Spotty T'Storms For The Fourth
"I think that is the goal for all of us. I've always wanted to be the very best and if that's in management then Chelsea's the one", Terry said.
For now there is every reason for Wolves fans to be positive and feel confident that the club are giving him the right tools for the job, providing they can get the Neves deal over the line. "So I think you need to go out and do your work and make your mistakes that no one sees, so that when you do go in, you're kind of ready".More news: United Kingdom finance lobbyists talk post-Brexit options in Brussels
When rumours of Terry moving to Villa Park were floating around, Guy Higgins made a bold declaration that if Bruce's side were to pull off the signing he would get the defender's name tattooed on his bum.
Villa had unveiled Terry by posting a video of a WhatsApp conversation in which chairman Dr Tony Xia posted a message saying: "Captain".
"I can't wait to get started now and look to help the squad achieve something special this season".More news: Flooding in China kills 33 and leaves thousands homeless
- Durant takes pay cut with Warriors, what's next for the champs?
- Australians' Medicare details up for sale on darknet
- Boris Johnson joins call to end 1% public-sector pay cap
- Fifth round of Syria talks begins in Kazakhstan
- 19-year-old gets life over plot to bomb Elton concert
- Australian Dollar Retreats After RBA Rate Decision
- Alexis Ohanian: Serena Williams will be an 'awesome mom'
- Backed forces in Syria breach wall of Old City of Raqqa
- Dave McClure Resigns From 500 Startups
- Record-Breaking Alex Hales Leads Nottinghamshire to Royal London Cup Title Win