Now with another price cut, it is available for Rs. 16,999. The smaller Zenfone 3 5.2 is now slashed to Rs 15,999 from, the earlier Rs 17,999.
Asus has today announced the price cut for its Zenfone 3 series which include Zenfone 3 5.5, Zenfone 3 5.2, Zenfone 3 Max 5.5, Zenfone 3s Max and Zenfone 3 Max 5.2. "We are sure that, with this price, both the series will be the best buys in the Indian market". The company has reduced the price of Zenfone 3, 3 Max and Zenfone 3s max in India. The Asus Zenfone 3 comes equipped with a 5.5-inch FHD (ZE552KL)/5.2-inch (ZE520KL) display and will draw the power from Snapdragon 625.More news: Oil Runs Above $46 As US Rig Count Dips
Asus is also expected to announced several new phones in the new Zenfone 4 series and Zenfone AR in the coming months.This price reduction could be aimed at making room for the newer phones some of which could be placed in similar price band.
- Zenfone 3 Max 5.2 (ZC520TL): The smartphone was launched at Rs 12,999 ad now is available at Rs 10,999 after the price cut. The handset will now be available at Rs. 14,999. Well talking about the features, this device sports a 5.2-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED real-tone flash and an 8-megapixel selfie-snapper. The ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) is being updated to Android 7.0 Nougat with version number 14.01.1705.23.More news: Dr Tony Xia effectively confirms deal for John Terry
The Zenfone 3S Max is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. On the storage front, the device offers 32GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot that can further accommodate up to 128GB of additional storage. The entire Zenfone 3 family was launched a year ago at Computex 2016.More news: Portugal beat Mexico 2-1 to claim bronze in Confederation Cup
- Multiple Reports Accuse 'The Voice' Of Lying About Katy Perry's 'Live' Gig
- More damp, cloudy weather in store for Ottawa on Sunday
- Carmelo Anthony Open To Waiving No-Trade Clause For Rockets, Cavs
- Duchess Kate attends opening day of Wimbledon
- This is Microsoft's canceled Surface Mini (exclusive photos and details)
- Tesla Model 3 delivery starts July 28, first production model due Friday
- Adele Posts Heartfelt Note To Fans About Her Damaged Vocal Cords
- Japan's election: Prime Minister Abe's party suffers humiliating defeat in Tokyo election
- Drone at Gatwick Airport 'closes runway and causes flight to be diverted'
- Reds make Naby Keita contract offer