Put to bat first, West Indies were reduced to 16/5 inside eight overs.
In Derby, Pakistan bowled well to restrict India to 169-9 in their 50 overs, but their batsmen failed to contribute as they were bowled out for a disappointing total of 74.
Kapp took four for 14 and van Niekerk an astonishing four for none in 3.2 overs.
West Indies were then jolted by three wickets in quick succession, with Marzianne accounting for Reniece Boyce (4), Kyshona Knight (0) and Deandra Dottin (0) with just 16 runs on the board. Marizanne Kapp was the pick of the bowlers with figures of 14/4 in the seven overs that she bowled.More news: Grand Theft Auto Online gets a new mulitplayer mode and supercar
- She also became the youngest captain (24 years and 49 days) to take a four-wicket haul in a Women's World Cup match.
The reigning World Twenty20 champions, who've now lost all three of their group matches so far this tournament, posted the sixth lowest completed one-day worldwide total in women's cricket.
They next face hosts England in Bristol on Wednesday (11.30am SA time start). Interestingly, Netherlands Women were bowled out for 22 in 2008 against Windies, and that remains the lowest team total in Women's ODI.
Desperately needing a victory to keep their hopes of a semi-final berth alive, the Windies were knocked over for 48 in just 25.2 overs following a batting display that saw only Chedean Nation, at No. 4, reach double-figures.More news: Donald Trump at Celebrate Freedom concert: Top quotes
This is Windies' third defeat in a row in the ongoing Women's World Cup.
South Africa Women won by 10 wickets (with 262 balls remaining).
The Proteas beat Pakistan in their first match, with the second against New Zealand washed out.More news: USMNT defeat Ghana 2-1 ahead of Gold Cup action
- Is JAY-Z Taking Shots at Kanye West on "Kill Jay Z"?
- Interest rising ahead of Tour de France
- Former Israeli PM Olmert leaves prison, heads to mall
- London Fire Block Survivors Still Have to Pay Rent
- Fire hits Syrian refugee camp in Lebanon
- Britain to quit shared fishing waters convention
- Darren Carrington suspended after hitting drive-thru pole
- Chile vs Germany 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup Finals Today
- Astros' Martes could be headed to minors after facing Yankees
- State Department Approves $1.3 Billion Arms Sale to Taiwan