"I hope that in the next trial, the court will reconsider and will allow more bad act witnesses to be called", Allred said. The prosecution was quick to announce that it would apply for a new trial.
More than 60 women accused Bill Cosby of sexual-assault, sexual harassment, or rape, which tainted his image as "America's Dad" and casted him as a serial predator who gave drugs to women before sexually abusing them.
Constand had filed an unsuccessful civil lawsuit against Cosby more than a decade ago.
Cosby's wife had said in her statement: "How do I describe the District Attorney?"More news: Police Enforce Ban on Istanbul Pride March
The mistrial was treated as a positive by Cosby's team, who claimed his "legacy" was restored. "Overtly arrogant, collaborating with the district attorney", she wrote in her statement, which was read by Mr Wyatt. "The jurors-they used their power to speak, and Mr. Cosby's power is back".
Cosby spokesperson Andrew Wyatt delivered a message to Gloria Allred, who represents several Cosby accusers, "For all those attorneys who conspired, like Gloria Allred - tell them to go back to law school".
Following the judge's decision, Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele said he intends to retry Cosby at a later date.
Cosby will now be released on bail, with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania already stating it intends to retry the case.More news: Chris Brown Says He Could Take All Three Migos Alone
She then continued on, praising jurors who had believed in Bill's innocence and reiterating her belief that her husband is telling the truth.
The jury had entered its sixth day of deliberations and was unable to come to a verdict on the three charges of aggravated indecent assault. Another person wrote, "Bill Cosby gets off via a mistrial".
He is accused of drugging and assaulting Andrea Constand, a University employee at Temple University in Philadelphia, in 2004. O'Neill instructed them to keep working, but they came back on Saturday and said they were "hopelessly deadlocked". In total, Cosby has been accused of sexual misconduct by almost 60 women. He expressed disappointment over the mistrial, praised the "extraordinary sacrifices' of the jury and said a "good outcome" of the trial was that two Cosby accusers "got to face the defendant in court".More news: Power cut at Edinburgh airport causes major delays
- Irish church leader on DUP agreement and Northern Ireland deadlock
- Mueller's Friendship With Comey Is 'Bothersome'
- FIA investigating Sebastian Vettel over F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix incident
- Gordon Hayward to meet with Heat first when free agency begins
- Strasburg, Harper lead Nationals by ailing Cubs
- Medical report of Indrani Mukerjea, lodged in Byculla Jail, confirms injures
- Grenfell Tower fire: Unsafe cladding found on 11 tower blocks in England
- Alleged Moto Z2 Spotted On GFXBench
- Boston Holocaust Memorial Vandalized; 21 Year-Old Suspect Arrested
- $30K In Illegal Fireworks Seized From Long Beach Garage