Instead it was because Brosnan seemed to resemble a certain Irish politician with his new look for the film.More news: Iraqi military says it has retaken two Mosul neighborhoods from Islamic State
The movie is set for release in the USA in October, although we don't as of yet have a United Kingdom release for it.
To avenge the death of his daughter, killed in a bombing, a restaurant owner with military training takes matters into his own hands in The Foreigner. It's nice to see Brosnan playing a potential villain, too. But he's putting the finishing touches to his latest venture, The Foreigner, that stars Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan.More news: Aadhaar, PAN Linking Mandatory From July 1
Screenwriter David Marconi, known for Enemy of the State, has adapted Stephen Leather's novel The Chinaman. Chan, Wayne Marc Godfrey, Arthur Sarkissian, Qi Jian Hong, Claire Kupchak, Scott Lumpkin, Jamie Marshall and Cathy Schulman are producers. STX has been working on the film since June 2015. I love the fact that like Bryan Mills in Taken, Quan Ngoc Minh (Jackie Chan) uses his previous "special set of skills" against those that did something to his daughter.
Check out the trailer below.More news: Bill Cosby trial Day 9: Jury reports it is deadlocked
- Mattis says Syria's government taking US threat seriously
- CNN journalists resign over retracted story
- It seems like the Suns were behind Josh Jackson skipping Celtics workout
- Cosby venue could move to California in sex abuse lawsuit
- Dashcam Video of the Philando Castile Shooting Just Released
- A Bad Moms Christmas trailer is here!
- Premier League Fixtures 2017/18 - when are the biggest games?
- GOP infighting stalls budget plan
- Trump comes close to finding his red line in Syria
- India's Kidambi Srikanth clinches Australian Open title