Instead it was because Brosnan seemed to resemble a certain Irish politician with his new look for the film.More news: Police search for woman missing from Raleigh airport
The movie is set for release in the USA in October, although we don't as of yet have a United Kingdom release for it.
To avenge the death of his daughter, killed in a bombing, a restaurant owner with military training takes matters into his own hands in The Foreigner. It's nice to see Brosnan playing a potential villain, too. But he's putting the finishing touches to his latest venture, The Foreigner, that stars Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan.More news: GOP infighting stalls budget plan
Screenwriter David Marconi, known for Enemy of the State, has adapted Stephen Leather's novel The Chinaman. Chan, Wayne Marc Godfrey, Arthur Sarkissian, Qi Jian Hong, Claire Kupchak, Scott Lumpkin, Jamie Marshall and Cathy Schulman are producers. STX has been working on the film since June 2015. I love the fact that like Bryan Mills in Taken, Quan Ngoc Minh (Jackie Chan) uses his previous "special set of skills" against those that did something to his daughter.
Check out the trailer below.More news: Premier League Fixtures 2017/18 - when are the biggest games?
- 76ers Among 7 Teams Interested In Andre Iguodala
- USA Gymnastics needs 'culture change' to stop abuse
- Alleged NSA Leaker Reality Winner Appears in Federal Court, Trial Date Set
- Iraqi military says it has retaken two Mosul neighborhoods from Islamic State
- 'Arrogant' Trump sees U.S. image plummet worldwide
- Manslaughter charges filed in YouTube stunt gone wrong
- Taekwondo Team Opens Door to Inter-Korean Cooperation
- It seems like the Suns were behind Josh Jackson skipping Celtics workout
- Namibia suspends imports and movement of live poultry
- CNN's Overzealous Trump Coverage Is Making Everyone's Job Harder