A police officer had something of an "extraterrestrial encounter" when he pulled over a speeding driver.
The vehicle was clocked at 84 miles per hour, so it's a good thing the E.T. was wearing a seatbelt, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.More news: Ransomware hits servers across Europe
The driver was issued a warning for speeding.
"He did not mention as to "why" he had an out-of-this-world passenger", Gordon said.
The freakish incident occurred in Georgia and not in New Mexico as an Alpharetta Public Safety officer pulled over a Ford Mustang for traveling at 84 miles per hour (135 km/h).More news: Investment fund reforms leave campaigners disappointed
Alpharetta police see a lot things on the road, but this surely ranks as one of their most unusual finds.
A man is accused of holding a woman against her will and then getting into a standoff with Pickens Police Department.
After one Twitter user asked if the alien did help count towards the requirements for using an HOV lane, the Alpharetta DPS replied: 'Not on this planet'.More news: More Americans Believe Comey Over Trump
- Petya cyber attack: Ransomware virus hits computer servers across globe
- Paddington bear creator Michael Bond dies at 91
- Massive hack attack targets Europe, US
- Trump tweets: 'I am being investigated for firing the Federal Bureau of Investigation director'
- New ransomware attack causes global disruption
- Man thrashed in Jharkhand, house set ablaze after dead cow found
- Zac Efron & Zendaya Do Trapeze in 'Greatest Showman' Tease!
- Cabinet approves recommendations, revised rates effective from July 1
- Britain's Co-op Bank agrees $900 million rescue package
- Top Trump aide warns Syria: 'I wouldn't test Donald J