A police officer had something of an "extraterrestrial encounter" when he pulled over a speeding driver.
The vehicle was clocked at 84 miles per hour, so it's a good thing the E.T. was wearing a seatbelt, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.More news: Paddington bear creator Michael Bond dies at 91
The driver was issued a warning for speeding.
"He did not mention as to "why" he had an out-of-this-world passenger", Gordon said.
The freakish incident occurred in Georgia and not in New Mexico as an Alpharetta Public Safety officer pulled over a Ford Mustang for traveling at 84 miles per hour (135 km/h).More news: Seaport Global Securities Lowers Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL) to Sell
Alpharetta police see a lot things on the road, but this surely ranks as one of their most unusual finds.
A man is accused of holding a woman against her will and then getting into a standoff with Pickens Police Department.
After one Twitter user asked if the alien did help count towards the requirements for using an HOV lane, the Alpharetta DPS replied: 'Not on this planet'.More news: Sky Sports to ditch numbered channels and offer cut-price package
- Massive hack attack targets Europe, US
- Orchard Funding Group PLC (ORCH) Declares Dividend of GBX 1
- Transformers: The Last Knight opens to franchise-low $69 million
- Man thrashed in Jharkhand, house set ablaze after dead cow found
- Cabinet approves recommendations, revised rates effective from July 1
- A makeup collection based on Wonder Woman is coming out
- Ransomware hits servers across Europe
- Zac Efron & Zendaya Do Trapeze in 'Greatest Showman' Tease!
- Trump tweets: 'I am being investigated for firing the Federal Bureau of Investigation director'
- Nevada oddsmakers cheer top-court review of NJ sports betting case