Sanchez's focus at the moment is winning another major global tournament, despite constant speculation of moving away from North London, a position Pizzi concedes most would love to be in.
"It will be positive for Chile as we'll have a stronger player when we attack". "He's giving his best like everyone else".
Coach Juan Antonio Pizzi suggested the demand for Sanchez is a boost to his self-esteem, saying "we suppose he is very happy because he is going through a very special situation and I think everybody would like to be in this situation because the best clubs in the world want to have him in their squads". I know him very well. "Right now he feels very comfortable and he's committed to the national team".More news: Florida beats LSU 6-1 at CWS for 1st national championship
"We think we get better and better when we get to the latter stages of competitions".
"We already have a lot of top-level players".
And Pizzi has no concerns over Sanchez's ability to switch off from the transfer speculation ahead of Wednesday's semi-final clash with Portugal.
Sanchez has contributed one goal and one assist in his three appearances for Chile at the tournament in Russian Federation so far.More news: DeVos weighs in on Supreme Court church decision
Arsenal missed out on a place in the Champions League after they finished fifth last season.
Since winning his first cap in a friendly against New Zealand on April, 27 2006 he's gone on to rack 112 global appearances and registering 38 goals.
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich midfielder Arturo Vidal has urged his compatriot to join him at the Allianz Arena.More news: United Kingdom house price growth bounces back in June - Nationwide
- Euro rallies, weak dollar lifts oil
- New report confirms July 7 launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7R (FE)
- Rights group cites Supreme Court in Louisiana abortion suit
- Syrian Observatory: air strike kills 42 in Islamic State-held town
- Japanese air bag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets China backing
- Vehicle bomb hits bank in Kabul, killing 29
- AMD pushes new frontiers as first Vega graphics card goes on sale
- Will the Trump Rally Die in the Senate?
- MI airport stabbing an 'act of terror'
- Three days to go: Five things to know as you welcome GST