Between Meghan Markle's Suits filming schedule and Prince Harry's royal commitments, the pair hasn't seen each other in quite some time-the last time they appeared in public together was at Pippa Middleton's wedding back in May. News claims that he once again made a secret trip to see his girlfriend in Toronto, where she lives and is now shooting the seventh season of "Suits".More news: 'Arrogant' Trump sees United States image plummet worldwide
Jason ReedThe 32-year-old Prince Harry during his trip to Sydney, Australia to promote the 2018 Invictus Games. The couple managed to fly under the radar and spent time catching up with Meghan's friends. Following Prince Harry's recent visit to Sydney to promote the Invictus Games, Meghan has made the journey from her home in Canada to London to see her man.
The source promises: "Meet the Markles tells the story of.how she and Harry met [and] also considers her possible future role in the royal family". "It's nice getting away from London every now and then-although they both love London, too".More news: MI airport stabbing an 'act of terror'
Markle reportedly arrived in London early this morning and is staying at Kensington Palace (E! has photos of her at the Toronto airport, where she flew out last night). "They speak about the future a lot, whether it's getting each other's take on future career plans or where they'll be as a couple".
A separate source told E! that Harry and Meghan are "in an extremely solid and happy place at the moment". After all, an insider close to the situation revealed that the couple is not rushing and confirmed that they do love each other.More news: Pope Francis Warns of Anti-Christian Prosecution in Modern Times
Prince Harry visited Meghan Markle in Toronto. "They talk about living in London-Meghan really sees herself moving, and he really wants that". Citing multiple sources, the outlet went on to reveal that the royal chose to head out because Meghan was the one who was always visiting him in the United Kingdom.
- Israeli media calls Narendra Modi as world's most important PM
- Saudi Arabia: 'Our Demands on Qatar Are Non-negotiable'
- SRT adds a dash of Demon to Challenger Hellcat Widebody
- Three days to go: Five things to know as you welcome GST
- Euro gets boost from Draghi, delayed US Senate vote dents dollar
- National Hockey League 18 Puts Connor McDavid on Cover and Offers Arcade Mode
- Merkel's conservatives widen lead three months before German vote
- New highly virulent strain of ransomware cripples networks
- Syria Frees 672 Prisoners to Boost Reconciliation Process
- Eye Catching Stock: Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)