- Almost 48 hours after her disappearance, officials are still searching for a 24-year-old Raleigh-Durham International Airport employee who went missing after taking a break at work on Monday.
Allison Cope, 24, was reported missing on Monday at 7pm after she clocked out for a break from her job in Terminal 2 of the North Carolina airport at 3pm. She would never just leave her phone at work.More news: 76ers Among 7 Teams Interested In Andre Iguodala
Her roommates are anxious because it's not like her to leave without her phone. "She is 5'6" and weighs 180 pounds.
Police said Cope was last seen wearing a black HMS Host-branded Starbucks polo shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.More news: HomeServe PLC (HSV.L) Shares Moving On Volume
In a news release requesting help with the case, RDU police noted that Cope drives a silver, 2014 Ford Fusion, license plate EHA 2271, that has a "Change of Heart Pit Bull Rescue" sticker in the back window. Kosinski is guessing her friend was heading to her vehicle to check on that item possibly left behind.
It has not been disclosed if she drove away in her auto, though it is also missing.More news: 'Arrogant' Trump sees U.S. image plummet worldwide
Justin Ferrell is another close friend of Cope's who lives with her and Kosinski. And then we expressed concern and said that's not really like her. "She's the most positive person I've ever met". Kosinski said she got a call from another supervisor who works with Cope that her friend never returned after leaving for her break. Cope also helps with Kosinski's non-profit, Change of Heart Pitbull Rescue. They combed the parking lot where Cope parks for anything that may have been left behind. Workers said they'd spoken with police and didn't remember seeing Cope. She always is extremely dependable.
- CNN journalists resign over retracted story
- Shooting suspect arrested after police chase on Hwy. 400
- Manslaughter charges filed in YouTube stunt gone wrong
- Taekwondo Team Opens Door to Inter-Korean Cooperation
- Calvin Harris Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell & Big Sean
- Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley welcome a son
- CNN's Overzealous Trump Coverage Is Making Everyone's Job Harder
- India's Kidambi Srikanth clinches Australian Open title
- Namibia suspends imports and movement of live poultry
- Iraqi military says it has retaken two Mosul neighborhoods from Islamic State