- Almost 48 hours after her disappearance, officials are still searching for a 24-year-old Raleigh-Durham International Airport employee who went missing after taking a break at work on Monday.
Allison Cope, 24, was reported missing on Monday at 7pm after she clocked out for a break from her job in Terminal 2 of the North Carolina airport at 3pm. She would never just leave her phone at work.More news: Taekwondo Team Opens Door to Inter-Korean Cooperation
Her roommates are anxious because it's not like her to leave without her phone. "She is 5'6" and weighs 180 pounds.
Police said Cope was last seen wearing a black HMS Host-branded Starbucks polo shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.More news: Trump comes close to finding his red line in Syria
In a news release requesting help with the case, RDU police noted that Cope drives a silver, 2014 Ford Fusion, license plate EHA 2271, that has a "Change of Heart Pit Bull Rescue" sticker in the back window. Kosinski is guessing her friend was heading to her vehicle to check on that item possibly left behind.
It has not been disclosed if she drove away in her auto, though it is also missing.More news: CNN's Overzealous Trump Coverage Is Making Everyone's Job Harder
Justin Ferrell is another close friend of Cope's who lives with her and Kosinski. And then we expressed concern and said that's not really like her. "She's the most positive person I've ever met". Kosinski said she got a call from another supervisor who works with Cope that her friend never returned after leaving for her break. Cope also helps with Kosinski's non-profit, Change of Heart Pitbull Rescue. They combed the parking lot where Cope parks for anything that may have been left behind. Workers said they'd spoken with police and didn't remember seeing Cope. She always is extremely dependable.
- A Bad Moms Christmas trailer is here!
- Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley welcome a son
- Calvin Harris Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell & Big Sean
- Mattis says Syria's government taking US threat seriously
- USA Gymnastics needs 'culture change' to stop abuse
- Cosby venue could move to California in sex abuse lawsuit
- Dashcam Video of the Philando Castile Shooting Just Released
- Manslaughter charges filed in YouTube stunt gone wrong
- India's Kidambi Srikanth clinches Australian Open title
- 'Arrogant' Trump sees U.S. image plummet worldwide