This message of her intent to potentially leave the Fast and Furious franchise came with a collage of three pictures which featured herself along with her costars, Vin Diesel and Nathalie Emmanuel. However, it is important to note that F8 had introduced Charlize Theron as the villain and she did a great job. "In order for me to be a part of the franchise in the future, they need to up the ante on the females". She had hoped that as the series progressed it would evolve out of that "90s macho vibe", but the film series' growing popularity in developing markets like China, where "the grand majority of the population are boys", had made that impossible. The actress did say that up until this point it has been a good ride and she also expressed her gratitude for the opportunity she has had because of the studio and the fans.
Rodriguez has always kept up with the boys in Fast And The Furious series, but there's a lot of boys to keep up with.More news: Taylor Swift resurfaces to randomly congratulate NBA MVP Russell Westbrook
Michelle Rodriguez hinted that she may leave the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. The actress has played the role of Letty Ortiz since the first film in the series, acting as Dominic Toretto's (Vin Diesel) love interest and part of his ride or die squad.
You can check out Rodriguez's post below. Who knows, maybe a few movies down the line, the franchise could think of a spinoff for a female character as well. Due to Paul Walker's death in the making of "Fast 7" his character and that of Brewster's, who are married, were written out as having "retired" from the action. Pictured: Rodriguez at "The Fate Of The Furious" New York Premiere at Radio City Music Hall on April 8, 2017 in New York City. "I have a strong feeling the next one will hinge on the women to save the day".More news: Love Island contestants 'made to take STI tests to avoid spreading infections'
On June 27, The Fate of the Furious was released on Digital HD and while this would normally be a big deal for the franchise, one of the movie's stars seems to have issued an ultimatum about their continued involvement, which means this release day was perhaps a bit more controversial.More news: Three journalists resign from CNN after retracted article
- Knicks President Parting Ways with Team
- AMD pushes new frontiers as first Vega graphics card goes on sale
- Body found in Walmart bathroom 3 days after woman was seen
- Euro rallies, weak dollar lifts oil
- Capito says she can't support GOP health care bill
- Sanchez not distracted by transfer talk, says Chile coach Pizzi
- Polling Shows Nancy Pelosi 'Toxic' in Districts Democrats Hoping to Flip
- South Korea urges North to end weapons development
- Cornyn: 'We haven't finished our conversation' on health care overhaul
- McConnell on Trump Healthcare Meeting: 'We Made Good Progress'