The Love Island cast are about to get the shook of their lives as the show is about to undergo the biggest twist in the history of its run.
Because each of the couples are set to be split up - with half the islanders having to pack their bags and move into a second, secret villa.More news: South Korea urges North to end weapons development
"Even more newbies are going to be sent in this week to shake things up".
Monday night's instalment of the ITV2 reality show pulled in an incredible two million viewers, which was nearly three times the number of people tuning in to Big Brother on Channel 5.
A show source explained: "They're going to split all the boys and girls up so they'll be in separate accommodation".More news: AMD pushes new frontiers as first Vega graphics card goes on sale
After some of the housemates questioned whether Jonny's affections for his partner Camilla were genuine, the pair risked being sent home from the villa in Monday's shock double dumping.
Johnny - he coupled up with Camilla again but if she keeps things moving slowly, will Johnny get bored and jump ship?
'But the last thing they want is one unknowingly spreading an STI around the villa'.
Show producers made all Islanders get the check before they flew them out to the villa. 'Caroline, just when the islanders thought it was safe, we need you back this week for Love Island's biggest twist ever! "Every time I kiss Marcel you go and kiss Jonny".More news: Grenfell Tower fire: May calls for investigation on cladding
If much like us (and the rest of the country), you're spending your evenings in front of the telly watching Love Island, you know this season is on fire.
- Blonde school teacher 'romped with pupil in back of her car'
- Sanchez not distracted by transfer talk, says Chile coach Pizzi
- Vehicle bomb hits bank in Kabul, killing 29
- Susan Collins: Trump hasn't learned how to work with Congress
- Syrian Observatory: air strike kills 42 in Islamic State-held town
- Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna feeling 'weird,' mentally off
- United Kingdom house price growth bounces back in June - Nationwide
- Montana man is bank robber dubbed 'AK-47 bandit'
- Florida beats LSU 6-1 at CWS for 1st national championship
- Syria Frees 672 Prisoners to Boost Reconciliation Process