The Love Island cast are about to get the shook of their lives as the show is about to undergo the biggest twist in the history of its run.
Because each of the couples are set to be split up - with half the islanders having to pack their bags and move into a second, secret villa.More news: Senate Votes to Impose New Sanctions on Russian Federation , 97-2
"Even more newbies are going to be sent in this week to shake things up".
Monday night's instalment of the ITV2 reality show pulled in an incredible two million viewers, which was nearly three times the number of people tuning in to Big Brother on Channel 5.
A show source explained: "They're going to split all the boys and girls up so they'll be in separate accommodation".More news: Rights group cites Supreme Court in Louisiana abortion suit
After some of the housemates questioned whether Jonny's affections for his partner Camilla were genuine, the pair risked being sent home from the villa in Monday's shock double dumping.
Johnny - he coupled up with Camilla again but if she keeps things moving slowly, will Johnny get bored and jump ship?
'But the last thing they want is one unknowingly spreading an STI around the villa'.
Show producers made all Islanders get the check before they flew them out to the villa. 'Caroline, just when the islanders thought it was safe, we need you back this week for Love Island's biggest twist ever! "Every time I kiss Marcel you go and kiss Jonny".More news: AMD pushes new frontiers as first Vega graphics card goes on sale
If much like us (and the rest of the country), you're spending your evenings in front of the telly watching Love Island, you know this season is on fire.
- Syrian Observatory: air strike kills 42 in Islamic State-held town
- Will the Trump Rally Die in the Senate?
- New report confirms July 7 launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7R (FE)
- Euro rallies, weak dollar lifts oil
- Oilers sign forward Zack Kassian to 3-year extension
- MI airport stabbing an 'act of terror'
- Polling Shows Nancy Pelosi 'Toxic' in Districts Democrats Hoping to Flip
- Body found in Walmart bathroom 3 days after woman was seen
- McConnell on Trump Healthcare Meeting: 'We Made Good Progress'
- India's largest container port hit by global cyber attack