ID Software co-founder, Doom co-creator and level editor John Romero is auctioning off his very own copies of Doom 2.
These will make your bank balance his bitch, though: the bidding now sits at $3,050.00 for them on eBay.More news: 'Ransomware' wave seemed aimed at old flaw and Ukraine
Romero announced via Twitter that he's now auctioning off his original five Doom 2 floppy disks on eBay and will sign them if the victor requests so.
In a variation of "What Would You Do For a Klondike Bar", the question here is "What would you pay for original 3.5-inch floppies of Doom 2?".More news: Theresa May attacked over moves to limit European Union citizens' rights after Brexit
"These disks look great - no defects other than they are 23 years old, so the glue from the label is slowly coming through", said Romero. It may seem a little pricey now up to the $3100 mark but you know deep down you would spend that cold hard cash on a piece of gaming history? I know I would. Join us on Discord, on our Facebook page, or Twitter!More news: Wisconsin wants 'Making a Murderer' inmate to stay in jail
- India not much affected by global malware attack yet: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- New cyber attack shuts down largest terminal of Los Angeles Port
- Trump, Modi call on Pakistan to stem 'terrorist' attacks
- Census Data Reveals How Multicultural Australia Really Is
- Police search for woman missing from Raleigh airport
- Dashcam Video of the Philando Castile Shooting Just Released
- Watch the trailer for The Foreigner starring Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan
- 'Obamacare' repeal at risk after Senate shelves vote
- Redstone Arsenal Lockdown Lifted After 'Possible Active Shooter' Alert
- Sarasota County Schools earn an A from the state