ID Software co-founder, Doom co-creator and level editor John Romero is auctioning off his very own copies of Doom 2.
These will make your bank balance his bitch, though: the bidding now sits at $3,050.00 for them on eBay.More news: Watch the trailer for The Foreigner starring Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan
Romero announced via Twitter that he's now auctioning off his original five Doom 2 floppy disks on eBay and will sign them if the victor requests so.
In a variation of "What Would You Do For a Klondike Bar", the question here is "What would you pay for original 3.5-inch floppies of Doom 2?".More news: Economy Watch: Fed Sure of Economy, Raises Rates, Promises Asset Sell-Off
"These disks look great - no defects other than they are 23 years old, so the glue from the label is slowly coming through", said Romero. It may seem a little pricey now up to the $3100 mark but you know deep down you would spend that cold hard cash on a piece of gaming history? I know I would. Join us on Discord, on our Facebook page, or Twitter!More news: Trump comes close to finding his red line in Syria
- Redstone Arsenal Lockdown Lifted After 'Possible Active Shooter' Alert
- 'Ransomware' wave seemed aimed at old flaw and Ukraine
- Census Data Reveals How Multicultural Australia Really Is
- Police search for woman missing from Raleigh airport
- New cyber attack shuts down largest terminal of Los Angeles Port
- India not much affected by global malware attack yet: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Theresa May attacked over moves to limit European Union citizens' rights after Brexit
- Utah wildfire: Country's largest active fire grows in size
- China frees 3 activists who probed Ivanka Trump supplier
- Sarasota County Schools earn an A from the state