Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 30, and Jason Statham, 49, have welcomed their first child.
"Our little man arrived!", the new mum wrote alongside a picture of her holding the infant's hand. She announced the birth and included a photo in an Instagram post on Wednesday, June 28. That is one healthy boy. The pair has been dating for almost six years, and announced their engagement in early 2016.
Rosie embraced her pregnancy, sharing updates on her social media including snaps of her gorgeous baby shower a month ago.More news: Aadhaar, PAN Linking Mandatory From July 1
Back in March, we heard from a source that they were getting ready for the baby's arrival, but that's about the only information we got until now.
She has previously modelled for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret, and she has her own underwear range, Rosie For Autograph, with Marks and Spencer. "They are starting to get their nursery together".
Much like she announced her pregnancy, Huntington-Whiteley shared the news on her Instagram account, along with the adorable first photo of her son.More news: Your smartphone is a 'brain drain' - even when it's off, study says
The Devon-born model, who has been in a relationship with Jason since 2010, has been inundated with messages of congratulations from fans and followers eager to share in the couple's joy.
We're so excited the little guy is finally here and we hope his parents open up to the public a little more so we can watch him grow.More news: CNN's Overzealous Trump Coverage Is Making Everyone's Job Harder
- Spider-Man will play key role in Phase 4 of the MCU
- Trump accepts Macron invite to attend Bastille Day parade
- Euro surges to 15-month high against yen
- HomeServe PLC (HSV.L) Shares Moving On Volume
- It seems like the Suns were behind Josh Jackson skipping Celtics workout
- Utah wildfire grows to largest active fire in US
- Premier League Fixtures 2017/18 - when are the biggest games?
- Market Trend Highlights: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC)
- Subway derails in Manhattan, causing injuries
- Bernie Really, Really Doesn't Want to Talk About That FBI Investigation