The video shows Yanez pulling Castile over and approaching the vehicle and talking to the driver. The man, who had a permit to carry a gun, then tells the cop, "Sir, I have to tell you I do have a firearm on me".
At his trial, Yanez testified that he believed Castile was reaching for his weapon and that he did not want to shoot at him.
Yanez responds by repeatedly telling Castile "Don't reach for it then".
Days after officer #Jeronimo Yanez was acquitted of the fatal shooting of #Philando Castile, the victim's #Family expressed that they may file a civil action suit against the officer who shot and killed their relative. Officer Yanez is then heard yelling profanity, as he directs his partner to get Castile's four-year-old daughter, whom was sitting in the backseat "out of here".More news: Utah wildfire grows to largest active fire in US
Officer Yanez calls for emergency services as he shouts "f***". Yanez shouts. Yanez then pulls his weapon and first seven shots. The video shows the brief interaction between Castile and police officer Jeronimo Yanez after Castile was pulled over.
"I don't know what more could have been done", said Castile family attorney Glenda Hatchett.
Many of you likely recall the livestream video that Castiles girlfriend had posted on Facebook immediately following the shooting. The almost 10-minute video shows Yanez rapidly firing seven shots into the vehicle of Castile, 32.
The jurors in the Yanez trial deliberated for five days, and at one point were deadlocked, before finally deciding that the Minnesota police officer was not guilty. "He was just staring straight ahead and I was gettin' fuckin' nervous and then I told him..."More news: Manslaughter charges filed in YouTube stunt gone wrong
Tuesday, dash camera video shows the moments before, during and after the gunfire.
Castile continues to try to speak, but what he said can not be made out because Yanez is speaking over him.
A jury cleared Mr Yanez on Friday, sparking protests in the city of St Paul. Yanez's backup officer Joseph Kauser is seen standing on the passenger side of the vehicle.More news: Mattis says Syria's government taking US threat seriously
- Trump accepts Macron invite to attend Bastille Day parade
- USA Gymnastics needs 'culture change' to stop abuse
- Namibia suspends imports and movement of live poultry
- Alleged NSA Leaker Reality Winner Appears in Federal Court, Trial Date Set
- A Bad Moms Christmas trailer is here!
- Bill Cosby trial Day 9: Jury reports it is deadlocked
- CNN's Overzealous Trump Coverage Is Making Everyone's Job Harder
- Cosby venue could move to California in sex abuse lawsuit
- India's Kidambi Srikanth clinches Australian Open title
- NATO chief: US allies to spend $12 billion more this year