A woman's body was found inside a locked restroom of a Walmart in northeast Oklahoma on Monday.
On Monday, the bathroom was unlocked and the body was found inside.
He said store employees assumed that because the door was locked, the bathroom needed to be fixed, and so placed the out-of-order sign on the door.More news: Montana man is bank robber dubbed 'AK-47 bandit'
Days later, employees checked the bathroom cubicle again and found Caraway's body.
Enzbrenner said there were no obvious signs of foul play.
Investigators say her death does not appear to be suspicious, adding that she may have died from a health condition.More news: Polling Shows Nancy Pelosi 'Toxic' in Districts Democrats Hoping to Flip
Tulsa World reports that Katherine Caraway, 29, was found deceased inside the family restroom at the Walmart located off of West Wekiwa Road and Wilson Avenue. "So the medical examiner will have to determine it".
CCTV footage showed her entering the store on Friday but did not capture her leaving, according to local media.
The identity of the woman was not released and the medical examiner was tasked with determining the exact cause of death. "Because this is an ongoing investigation, we must refer you to them for additional information".More news: Florida beats LSU 6-1 at CWS for 1st national championship
- New report confirms July 7 launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7R (FE)
- India's largest container port hit by global cyber attack
- Senate Votes to Impose New Sanctions on Russian Federation , 97-2
- Rights group cites Supreme Court in Louisiana abortion suit
- Prince Harry just secretly flew to Toronto to see Meghan Markle
- Sanchez not distracted by transfer talk, says Chile coach Pizzi
- DeVos weighs in on Supreme Court church decision
- Love Island contestants 'made to take STI tests to avoid spreading infections'
- Will the Trump Rally Die in the Senate?
- Taylor Swift resurfaces to randomly congratulate NBA MVP Russell Westbrook