A woman's body was found inside a locked restroom of a Walmart in northeast Oklahoma on Monday.
On Monday, the bathroom was unlocked and the body was found inside.
He said store employees assumed that because the door was locked, the bathroom needed to be fixed, and so placed the out-of-order sign on the door.More news: United Kingdom house price growth bounces back in June - Nationwide
Days later, employees checked the bathroom cubicle again and found Caraway's body.
Enzbrenner said there were no obvious signs of foul play.
Investigators say her death does not appear to be suspicious, adding that she may have died from a health condition.More news: Taylor Swift resurfaces to randomly congratulate NBA MVP Russell Westbrook
Tulsa World reports that Katherine Caraway, 29, was found deceased inside the family restroom at the Walmart located off of West Wekiwa Road and Wilson Avenue. "So the medical examiner will have to determine it".
CCTV footage showed her entering the store on Friday but did not capture her leaving, according to local media.
The identity of the woman was not released and the medical examiner was tasked with determining the exact cause of death. "Because this is an ongoing investigation, we must refer you to them for additional information".More news: DeVos weighs in on Supreme Court church decision
- Sanchez not distracted by transfer talk, says Chile coach Pizzi
- Florida beats LSU 6-1 at CWS for 1st national championship
- Love Island contestants 'made to take STI tests to avoid spreading infections'
- Susan Collins: Trump hasn't learned how to work with Congress
- Syria Frees 672 Prisoners to Boost Reconciliation Process
- Syrian Observatory: air strike kills 42 in Islamic State-held town
- Vehicle bomb hits bank in Kabul, killing 29
- Oilers sign forward Zack Kassian to 3-year extension
- Will the Trump Rally Die in the Senate?
- Japanese air bag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets China backing