A woman's body was found inside a locked restroom of a Walmart in northeast Oklahoma on Monday.
On Monday, the bathroom was unlocked and the body was found inside.
He said store employees assumed that because the door was locked, the bathroom needed to be fixed, and so placed the out-of-order sign on the door.More news: Montana man is bank robber dubbed 'AK-47 bandit'
Days later, employees checked the bathroom cubicle again and found Caraway's body.
Enzbrenner said there were no obvious signs of foul play.
Investigators say her death does not appear to be suspicious, adding that she may have died from a health condition.More news: Taylor Swift resurfaces to randomly congratulate NBA MVP Russell Westbrook
Tulsa World reports that Katherine Caraway, 29, was found deceased inside the family restroom at the Walmart located off of West Wekiwa Road and Wilson Avenue. "So the medical examiner will have to determine it".
CCTV footage showed her entering the store on Friday but did not capture her leaving, according to local media.
The identity of the woman was not released and the medical examiner was tasked with determining the exact cause of death. "Because this is an ongoing investigation, we must refer you to them for additional information".More news: Love Island contestants 'made to take STI tests to avoid spreading infections'
- Trump confidant to appear before House committee
- Sanchez not distracted by transfer talk, says Chile coach Pizzi
- Oilers sign forward Zack Kassian to 3-year extension
- Syria Frees 672 Prisoners to Boost Reconciliation Process
- Will the Trump Rally Die in the Senate?
- McConnell on Trump Healthcare Meeting: 'We Made Good Progress'
- Japanese air bag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets China backing
- Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna feeling 'weird,' mentally off
- New report confirms July 7 launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7R (FE)
- United Kingdom house price growth bounces back in June - Nationwide