Loryn Barclay, 24, faces charges in two counties as a result of the alleged relationship with the 17-year-old boy while she worked as a substitute teacher at Monett High School.
Loryn Barclay of Washburn, Missouri, allegedly had oral s*x with the teen in his auto and on multiple occasions between November 2016 and January 2017 at his home in while she worked as a substitute teacher at Monett High School in Lawrence County, reported The Monett Times. According to the affidavit, she told officer Jay Jastal that she had intercourse with the student twice at his family's home in Barry County and performed oral sex on him in a vehicle at a park in Lawrence County.
In an interview with the police, Barclay said she "had an inappropriate relationship" with a student.More news: Senate Votes to Impose New Sanctions on Russian Federation , 97-2
The school superintendent says he had no idea that anything was going on. The student admitted that the 24-year-old Barclay had traumatized him with sex several times, according to a probable cause report. On Sunday, she was charged with six counts of s*xual contact with a student in two counties. She also admitted having intercourse with the teen at the boy's home in neighboring Barry County. We learned about it the day of her exit as an employee.
"The district followed all compliance issues and followed through with everything we needed to do, and now, we'll let the legal side do it's work". "She said it happened in November and December", reported KSPR of the allegations. Barclay started as sub in the fall semester of 2016, and in November she was hired as a paraprofessional.
The investigation started after an anonymous source told the Monett Police Department about the relationship on April 27.More news: Euro rallies, weak dollar lifts oil
Earlier also, names of female teachers who have been accused of having sexual relationships with students include Nataly Lopez, Lindsey Jarvis, Laura Ramos and many more names to add on.
Maths teacher Erin McAuliffe has verb accused of having sex with three teen students. Barclay is free on $25,000 bond. The Barry County prosecuting attorney filed charges on Monday.More news: Rights group cites Supreme Court in Louisiana abortion suit
- McConnell on Trump Healthcare Meeting: 'We Made Good Progress'
- United Kingdom house price growth bounces back in June - Nationwide
- Florida beats LSU 6-1 at CWS for 1st national championship
- Syria Frees 672 Prisoners to Boost Reconciliation Process
- Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna feeling 'weird,' mentally off
- Sanchez not distracted by transfer talk, says Chile coach Pizzi
- MI airport stabbing an 'act of terror'
- Susan Collins: Trump hasn't learned how to work with Congress
- Syrian Observatory: air strike kills 42 in Islamic State-held town
- Vehicle bomb hits bank in Kabul, killing 29