But Carla Rosso got all up in one's grill after mistaking it for a dog toy in her Calabasas home.
The video is a good reminder that during the hot summer months, rattlers like to come out and just like us, look for a cool place to hang out. "Check it off my bucket list of things to do!"
As she bent down to pick up the toy, she was shocked when it began wriggling in her hand.More news: Kevin Durant's Mom, Wanda, Stole The Show At Last Night's NBA Finals
Carla Ross picked up the long, thin object and then panicked when she realize it was a snake.More news: New 'transforming' Forever Stamp commemorates August 21 total solar eclipse
"So I let it go". "And it didn't make sense". Our dog at the vet.
He said the family is laughing about it now, but the night could have played very differently. It's amusing, but at the same time it's really scary'.More news: Trump's legal plan built in his image: Fight, fight, fight
- Gerrymandering: Drawing districts for political advantage
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata
- Sena will support NDA's presidential candidate
- Tropical storm Bret develops in the deep tropics of the Atlantic
- Iran sends a message with missile strike in Syria
- Tightening Cuban Relations Is Bad Policy and Bad for Democracy
- Russian Federation win Confederation Cup opener
- Amit Shah meets Uddhav Thackeray
- Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori French Open quarterfinals match preview
- Nadal is the best player ever on clay, says Wawrinka