But Carla Rosso got all up in one's grill after mistaking it for a dog toy in her Calabasas home.
The video is a good reminder that during the hot summer months, rattlers like to come out and just like us, look for a cool place to hang out. "Check it off my bucket list of things to do!"
As she bent down to pick up the toy, she was shocked when it began wriggling in her hand.More news: Tensions rise in Syria as Russia, Iran send US warnings
Carla Ross picked up the long, thin object and then panicked when she realize it was a snake.More news: 'Walk for yoga' held at police lines in Dehradun
"So I let it go". "And it didn't make sense". Our dog at the vet.
He said the family is laughing about it now, but the night could have played very differently. It's amusing, but at the same time it's really scary'.More news: Gerrymandering: Drawing districts for political advantage
- Perez says he hasn't spoken to Ronaldo about rumors of exit
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata
- Nadal is the best player ever on clay, says Wawrinka
- Mexico fully deserved Portugal point, says Osorio
- Vegas holds trade cards during expansion draft window
- Trump's legal plan built in his image: Fight, fight, fight
- Sena will support NDA's presidential candidate
- SMMT calls for interim trade agreements with European Union as Brexit talks begin
- Pakistan crush India by 180 runs to lift Champions Trophy
- Real Madrid boss Perez tackles Ronaldo problem