Today, there will be partly sunny skies, a high near 83, and a light west southwest wind becoming west 10 to 15 miles per hour in the morning, the weather service said. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
By tomorrow a cold front will approach the area bringing in higher rain chances through the afternoon.
On Friday, some showers and possibly a thunderstorm will linger around before drying out late in the day.
Wednesday night, there will be a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1 a.m., with a low of 73, according to the weather service. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88.
The National Weather Service predicts a high near 84 with a westerly wind of 7 to 11 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.More news: Pakistan deserved to win Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli
Cold Front on Monday: Monday will be the best chance for widespread rain across the Tennessee Valley as a cold front moves through.
Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and very warm.
Tomorrow: Mostly Cloudy, Scattered Showers/Storms (50%). It is centered about 300 miles SSW of the Mississippi River and moving NW at 8 mph.
Thursday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of rain is 30 percent.More news: Britain, EU launch Brexit talks in Brussels
The greatest chances for storms in central North Carolina will not come until the end of the day and night.
Friday night - A chance of showers and thunderstorms.
THURSDAY NIGHT: Partly cloudy skies and mild temperatures develop, with a morning low temperature of 70 degrees.
In advance of the front, it will be a relatively mild night with clear to partly cloudy skies. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.More news: Uh Oh! Trump Is Reportedly Under Investigation For Obstruction Of Justice
- Virginia Primary: Polls Close in High-Profile Governor Contest
- Pakistan's path to Champions Trophy glory
- Amazon plans cuts to make Whole Foods competitive with Walmart, reports say
- Scalise condition upgraded to serious
- Brexit talks begin with UK in disarray
- Saudi Arabia condemns terrorist attack on London Worshipers
- LeBron Asked If Guarding Durant Is Tiring Him Out
- Brexit negotiations kick off almost a year after referendum
- Britain begins Brexit negotiations with EU
- "This is Completely Unacceptable": Sanders Calls Out GOP's Healthcare Secrecy