A Severe Thunderstorm Watch remains in effect for the entire DE and Lehigh valleys until 8 p.m.
Central Maryland is under a Flash Flood Watch through 8 p.m. but so far, no warnings have been issued.
A heavy amount of rain is possible in a short amount of time. We have a lot of components that are conducive to strong storms for tomorrow.
Monday night is the time when rain is most likely. Areas near Phoenix could hit 120 degrees Fahrenheit Monday afternoon. Flash flooding is a very unsafe situation. Damaging gusts and torrential downpours are the main threats in today's storms. Wind gusts could reach 70 miles per hour, the National Weather Service said.Читайте также: Elon Musk gives promising update on creating a tunnel network under LA
Large hail, about 1 inch in diameter or bigger, is also possible.
Clouds may hold on a lot longer near New London County, reducing the likelihood of strong storms.
Ocean waders and swimmers should pay attention to flags and posted signs, and only swim near a lifeguard, the weather agency said. If possible, swim in a direction following the shoreline until the rip current releases you, or face the shore and call or wave for help.
The rain showers will clear out late in the evening and the weather should be quiet overnight.
Monday starts off already very warm, very humid and muggy.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Carrie Fisher autopsy reveals cocaine, ecstasy
- Eurozone agrees Greek bailout payment, International Monetary Fund comes on board
- Grenfell Tower families to receive minimum of £5500 from No 10
- Man Utd have concerns about Cristiano Ronaldo bid
- UCLA School of Law's Supreme Court clinic wins landmark trademark case
- Arsenal and Liverpool Blow As Striker Target Picks Only Club To Join
- Seattle Police Kill Pregnant Woman Who Called 911 For Help
- Technology CEOs urged to join Trump initiative
- Judge Finds Defendant Guilty; Manslaughter Law Extending to New Grounds?
- Durant to opt out and re-sign with Warriors