However, Perez defended Bale, saying: 'He had bad luck this season, but he has given us much satisfaction'. "No doubt. As I have mentioned, I think that today there is no doubt the best player, the best scorer and the best forward is Cristiano Ronaldo".
A four-time Ballon d'Or victor, the 32-year-old Ronaldo is the top European football player.
"I do not know his tax situation very well".
"We have not spoken because we were on the deadline for [presidential] nominations and I wanted to be respectful, but I am convinced we will talk and we will solve it. Cristiano has a contract and he is a Real Madrid player". The principle is that, starting from that principle, and Cristiano has always had the will to fulfil because I know him as a person.More news: Vegas holds trade cards during expansion draft window
The newspaper says the Portuguese global has instructed his agent, Jorge Mendes, to do all he can to secure a move back to Old Trafford as he believes he still has unfinished business at United.
The Portuguese worldwide is now in Russian Federation competing for the European champions in the Confederations Cup.
Ronaldo is reportedly considering quitting Real after being accused of tax evasion totalling 14.7 million euros ($16.5 million) by Spanish authorities.
Perez was re-elected Real president after he was the only candidate to file his nomination for the post.More news: London mosque attack suspect arrested on terror grounds
The 32-year-old was named man of the match but did not attend the post-match press conference as required, perhaps wary of the questions that would follow.
"The team continue to believe in qualification, we have great possibilities, because there are still two games left".
"We do not have to sound the alarm".
However, a statement from Ronaldo's management company Gestifute insisted the company, Tollin, which was established during Ronaldo's time with Manchester United, has acted in accordance with British and Spanish tax laws.More news: Real Madrid boss Perez tackles Ronaldo problem
- 'Walk for yoga' held at police lines in Dehradun
- Nadal is the best player ever on clay, says Wawrinka
- Elon Musk gives promising update on creating a tunnel network under LA
- Amber alert marks longest heatwave in June
- Pakistan crush India by 180 runs to lift Champions Trophy
- Two deputies injured in shooting at Coffee County Courthouse
- New 'transforming' Forever Stamp commemorates August 21 total solar eclipse
- Beavers' streak at 23; Harrison slam fuels 13-1 win over LSU
- Georgia race finally heads to voters; DC watching closely
- Van ploughs into Muslims in London