Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield was fined a total of $943.20, including court costs, after accepting a plea deal to three misdemeanors stemming from his February 25 arrest in Fayetteville, Ark., according to the Fayetteville prosecutor's office.
Thomas says he dropped a charge of refusing to submit to arrest.More news: Supreme Court to hear partisan gerrymandering case
He reached a plea bargain deal last week, and was ordered by the court to pay over 900 dollars in fines and restitution.
Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield has accepted a plea deal, agreeing to pay a fine and court costs in his case in Fayetteville, Ark., and, in return, he won't be prosecuted for resisting arrest, the Norman Transcript reported Monday. Mayfield plead guilty in district court on June 14.
Oklahoma announced last week Baker Mayfield's punishment for his drunken offseason arrest. That was after he attempted and failed to run away from police. He has learned from his mistake and will continue to grow from it. An officer tackled Mayfield to the ground and struggled to restrain him. "The coaching staff and the team has every confidence in him going forward".More news: Britain, EU launch Brexit talks in Brussels
According to the police report, Mayfield was encountered by police around 2:30 a.m. after an alleged altercation.
Mayfield was a Heisman finalist in 2016.More news: Russia: US Warplanes West of Euphrates in Syria Now Legitimate Targets
- Cristiano Ronaldo breaks silence after Portugal's draw against Mexico in Russian Federation
- "This is Completely Unacceptable": Sanders Calls Out GOP's Healthcare Secrecy
- Ex-NFL/UNC player Lawrence Taylor pleads guilty to Florida DUI
- Jaguar Land Rover to hire 5000 new staff
- Pakistan deserved to win Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli
- BJP spokesperson files complaint against journalist for criticising its presidential pick
- Bank of England chief downplays chance of interest rate hike
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter prepares for Bollywood debut
- Theresa May 'distraught' over fatal London tower blaze
- Cristiano Ronaldo in focus after Confederations Cup tie