The whole world is telling me.
"I'm not contemplating that Cristiano will leave".
United have been strongly linked with a move for their former forward, but Perez is not thinking about the possibility of Real losing their talisman. "I have a good relationship with him after working together for eight years".More news: Mexico fully deserved Portugal point, says Osorio
Man United were instantly linked to the 32-year-old, with Ronaldo having enjoyed a successful six years at Old Trafford, before leaving for the La Liga giants in a world record breaking transfer fee in 2009.
Real insisted they were "absolutely convinced" Ronaldo would prove his innocence and pledged him the club's "full confidence".
"I haven't learned very much about the situation, he's at a very important tournament at the moment in the Confederations Cup and until that ends I'm not going to disturb the atmosphere of his team", added Perez.
"Something very odd will have to happen for him to go".More news: Russian Federation win Confederation Cup opener
"But now, in the case of Cristiano Ronaldo, we want to clarify once and for all that this rumour has no basis and must be referred to the realm of the fable".
But neither the Real star, on worldwide duty with Portugal at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation, nor the club itself have confirmed reports that he is heading for the exit at the Santiago Bernabeu. This is very unusual and in the next few days, I'll talk to him. "I found out about all this from a newspaper", Perez said.
The electoral board also ratified that Fernando Fernandez Tapias, Eduardo Fernandez de Blas and Pedro Lopez Jimenez will continue as Perez's vice presidents.
Zinedine Zidane, Ronaldo and David Beckham followed Figo to the Santiago Bernabeu and Perez was re-elected in 2004 with 94.2 percent of the votes.More news: Change of Prime Minister 'not on the agenda' - Chris Grayling
He has won three Champions Leagues, two LaLiga titles and two King's Cups in his eight years with Real.
- Bihar Governor Kovind is NDA nominee for President's post
- Amit Shah meets Uddhav Thackeray
- Gold Plunges To 7-Month Low On Robust US Supplies
- What's At Stake in President Trump's Order to Revamp Apprenticeship Programs
- Tropical storm Bret develops in the deep tropics of the Atlantic
- Pakistan stun holders India to lift Champions Trophy
- Gerrymandering: Drawing districts for political advantage
- House leader joins Handel on final campaign day
- Champions Trophy final between India and Pak is most tweeted ODI ever
- Sena will support NDA's presidential candidate