The images of the Kia Stonic published ahead of the SUV's official reveal at an event in Amsterdam later this week, and it is timed carefully to the unveiling of the Hyundai Kona, which was announced just last week.
The Kia Stonic is claimed to offer the company's most striking design to date with sharp horizontal feature lines, blended with softer sculpted surfaces.
Taking distinctive styling cues from the current Rio, the Stonic features Kia's recognisable "tiger nose" front-end design.Читайте также: Iran sends a message with missile strike in Syria
It will be accompanied by up to 20 two-tone colour combinations when it goes on sale during the third quarter of 2017, with five shades to choose from for the roof alone. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is standard, while optional extras include heated front seats, cruise control and keyless entry.
Kia says that, despite the car's compact size, the Stonic has plenty of shoulder-, leg- and head-room for all passengers; and, there's a 352-litre boot, with a two-step boot floor. Kia has also made it a point to mention how the Stonic's cabin has been designed with one prime priority, ergonomics, as compared to everything else. A variety of advanced safety systems are also offered including Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Departure Warning.
The Kia Stonic will be available in four engines, comprising a 1.0-litre T-GDI, 1.25-litre MPI, 1.4-litre MPI and a 1.6-litre diesel engine.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Nadal is the best player ever on clay, says Wawrinka
- Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori French Open quarterfinals match preview
- Technology CEOs urged to join Trump initiative
- London mosque attack suspect arrested on terror grounds
- Puerto Rico's Vote for Statehood Means Nothing
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Durant to opt out and re-sign with Warriors
- New Analyst Ratings For EMIS Group (LON:EMIS)
- German lobby calls for fast Brexit deal on trade
- Two deputies injured in shooting at Coffee County Courthouse