The White House Office of American Innovation is hosting a series of working sessions to generate ideas to transform and modernize Government Services.
Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner is headed for Israel and Palestine later this week in the first major follow-up to President Donald Trump's recent trip to the region and to discuss priorities and next steps in the search for a peace formula that has eluded every recent USA administration.
WASHINGTON (AP) - Jared Kushner spoke in public on Monday.More news: Mother of 4 killed by officers was wielding knife
In a White House full of loud voices, the powerful senior adviser tends to keep his mouth shut.
Stephen Bridges added he expected Jared Kushner's voice to sound like Mickey Mouse, and his guess "wasn't too far off". Kushner met with a team of tech executives, including Tim Cook and Jeff Bezos, as part of the newly created American Technology Council.
The slim, stylish former real estate executive addressed the crowd in a soft but confident tenor, revealing the NY influences around his vowels.More news: BJP spokesperson files complaint against journalist for criticising its presidential pick
However, Kushner broke his public silence on Monday when he went before the news media to talk about a White House initiative to make government run more efficiently. We are here to improve the day to day lives of the average citizen.
Recent reports have said Kushner is considering shaking up his legal team and stacking it with experienced criminal attorneys as multiple investigations into the Trump campaign's ties to Russian Federation have widened in scope. Last month, when his wife Ivanka Trump, who also serves as a top Trump aide, was interviewed by CBS, he declined an invitation to join. Kushner also played a leading role in planning Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia, where he addressed a rare summit of the leaders of about 50 Muslim nations, and called for a united front against terrorism and extremism.More news: Bank of England chief downplays chance of interest rate hike
- Supreme Court to hear partisan gerrymandering case
- Russia: US Warplanes West of Euphrates in Syria Now Legitimate Targets
- Russian fan leader banned from opening Confederations Cup match
- George informs Pacers he will leave in 2018
- Cosby alternate juror 'probably' would have voted to convict
- TODAY'S FORECAST: Showers and thunderstorms, high near 81
- Sensex down 30 points; bank, FMCG stocks major losers
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter prepares for Bollywood debut
- Mattis vows not to 'repeat mistakes of the past' in Afghanistan
- Ex-NFL/UNC player Lawrence Taylor pleads guilty to Florida DUI