Where available, reviews and ratings of employers and even commute time to the office will be provided along with the search results.
We're working with a number of organizations from across the industry to bring you the most comprehensive listing of jobs-including LinkedIn, Monster, WayUp, DirectEmployers, CareerBuilder, Glassdoor and Facebook. For employers, Google is offering detailed tutorials and guidelines to ensure that their job postings are properly documented and easy to discover.More news: Orlando Remembers Pulse Victims One Year After Shooting
The company announced this initiative at its I/O conference. Google for Jobs will use the Cloud Jobs API that the company had announced past year, and thus relies on machine learning to power the job search, recommendations.
The new feature, available in English on both desktop and mobile starting Tuesday, is aimed at helping jobseekers find available jobs without having to visit particular websites that are often crowded with duplicate or irrelevant job postings. They can even see the how long it would take to commute to the job from their home with the power of Google Maps. As a result, many job seekers feel like they can't find the job they're looking for or apply to roles that aren't the right fit. Search results will also include companies with job listings on their homepage.More news: European court rules in favor of Russian gay activists
To further improve the search experience, Google said it would continue adding more filters and information in the future. Just turn on alerts for your search to receive an email notification whenever new jobs arrive, keeping you up-to-date and on top of your job hunt.
When it comes to recruiters and developers, there are other features that Google has rolled out to push the platform forward.More news: Special Counsel Is Reportedly Investigating Jared Kushner's Business Dealings
Though introduction of a rating system for employers is nothing new, to streamline it and introduce it at a mass level can help job seekers make decisions based on the ratings.
- Justices take on fight over partisan electoral maps
- Stocks gain as liquidity concerns eased
- Brexit Secretary David Davis targeting a 'deal like no other in history'
- Jharkhand JAC Class 12 Arts Result 2017 Declared: Check results at jac
- Brexit Talks Begin With Tight Schedule Set and Divorce-Bill Disagreement
- Ireland won't sign any Brexit deal unless Good Friday Agreement is protected
- UCLA School of Law's Supreme Court clinic wins landmark trademark case
- EgyptAir tweet & delete Liverpool, Mohamed Salah news
- Donald Trump blasts court for ruling against travel ban at "dangerous time"
- Oracle skipper Spithill tough on, off water in America's Cup