Elon Musk's latest venture, The Boring Company, had its start when Musk grew frustrated with infamous Los Angeles-area traffic. In a recent discussion with the city's Mayor, the tech renegade made it known that the talks were promising.
But Musk acknowledged Sunday he is less concerned about the technology required to build the tunnels, and more anxious about gaining permits from cities.
In the snippet, Garcetti was talking about potential solutions to improve the abysmal traffic to the city's airport.
- Adrienne Alpert (@abc7adrienne) June 17, 2017Promising conversations with @MayorOfLA regarding tunnel network that would carry cars, bikes & pedestrians.Читайте также: Trump's legal plan quite simple so far: Fight, fight, fight
The tweet does not signify an official statement of support for the network, but rather seems to be a foot in the door for Musk and the team at The Boring Company which seeks to secure permits for tunneling outside of Hawthorne, home to SpaceX HQ. Ever confident of his ability to develop his ambitious projects, Musk tweeted that planning permits would be harder than the technology.
"I would love to see, maybe even with the new tunnel technology that people like Elon Musk is looking at, whether we can have a quick and direct route from LAX to Union Station", Garcetti said.
It's worth noting that this is by no means an indication that Musk got the go-ahead to start drilling a series of tunnels under LA.
The Greater Los Angeles area is admittedly one of the more complex areas in the world that Musk's The Boring Company will have to navigate when it comes to regulatory approval.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- UCLA School of Law's Supreme Court clinic wins landmark trademark case
- West Indies annouces 13-member squad for 1st two ODIs against India
- Seattle Police Kill Pregnant Woman Who Called 911 For Help
- Jharkhand JAC Class 12 Arts Result 2017 Declared: Check results at jac
- Brexit Secretary David Davis targeting a 'deal like no other in history'
- Contreras hits HR, Baez scores on error, Cubs beat Padres
- Special Counsel Is Reportedly Investigating Jared Kushner's Business Dealings
- Puerto Rico's Vote for Statehood Means Nothing
- Carrie Fisher autopsy reveals cocaine, ecstasy
- Grenfell Tower families to receive minimum of £5500 from No 10