Managers are now pressing ahead with their plans for the summer transfer window so we'll bring you all the latest news and gossip from around the globe.
Jurgen Klopp's pursuit of Salah comes three years after he rejected a move to Anfield, instead opting to join Chelsea which sparked a frustrating spell.More news: Seattle: We stand with our Muslim neighbors
Mohamed Salah will edge closer to finalising a move to Liverpool as he arrives in England.
The newspaper says the Egyptian worldwide is likely to undergo his medical on Wednesday before signing a five-year contract with the Reds worth £90,000-a-week.
According to the Liverpool Echo, the fee and payment structure is yet to be agreed between Liverpool and Salah's current club Roma, but the cost is expected to be in the region of £35m.More news: Time Warner Signs $100 Million, 10 Show Deal With Snap
Liverpool have reportedly been in talks to bring the former Chelsea winger back to the English Premier League, but the negotiations stalled because of Roma's financial demands.
The Reds are believed to have already seen a £28m offer knocked away and the final fee for Salah will likely be around £39m, including add-ons, besting the £35m paid for Andy Carroll six years ago.
Salah is set to link up with the likes of Sadio Mane, Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino in a formidable attacking set up at Liverpool next season, as the Reds prepare for their return to Champions League football.More news: A look at what is ahead now that Brexit talks have started
- Scalise upgraded from critical to serious
- London apartment fire: Rage as death toll climbs to at least 58
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane would love England captaincy
- Silvana Tenreyro to join the MPC
- He speaks! Top White House aide Kushner gives rare remarks
- Ireland won't sign any Brexit deal unless Good Friday Agreement is protected
- Russian fan leader banned from opening Confederations Cup match
- Lions tour: Crusaders expect traditional 'tight' rugby from Warren Gatland's Lions side
- South Africa central bank hits back against Public Protector
- Pregnant woman killed by police after reporting burglary; family demands answers